I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX

Discus and support I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I download these games from XGP for PC. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualification on win10XBOX,and this game has achievements on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CedricWoo, Jun 6, 2020.

1. CedricWoo
    CedricWoo Guest

I download these games from XGP for PC. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualification on win10XBOX,and this game has achievements on win10,I just can't unlock it,I can only unlock it on my xbox one console。

Specific games: Sates of Decay(XPA),ReCore(XPA),Blair Witch(XPA), Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo Collection, Halo Wars 2.

电脑版xbox游戏有成就但是不跳成就,也不解锁成就。

:)

CedricWoo, Jun 6, 2020
  2. CedricWoo Win User

Of course I signed my account correctly,when play xbox games on my win10 PC,I can normally unlock achievements in other games in win10xbox PC,but I just can't unlock achievements in those games I mentioned above.

是的,我登陆了我的账号。在电脑上游玩时,其他游戏能够正常解锁成就,但上述我提到的游戏 法解锁成就
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

are you signed in to the correct account?
  4. DRGY55 Win User

Not awarded achievements I have completed

Well, I can give a few examples, in GOW3 the achievements "Reach Level 15" and "Reach Level 25" have not unlocked but I've reached Level 79. On Skyrim several quests I completed during my profile's little spaz moment didn't unlock, like "Hail, Sithis." Those
    are just a couple examples, I'm sorry to hear you can't award achievements though... I suppose I will have to restart the games just to get those achievements if I want to earn them. Thank you for replying though!
  5. MasterOrano Win User

Achievement not unlocking help.

I also have this problem it says I have 100% completion of my achievements when I don't and now I can't unlock any. Please help! Reach rank 25, I'm like rank 26 so why don't I have the achievement?
  6. Bellator Lucem Win User

Fable 3 - Avatar Awards

I haven't had the opportunity to reply until now... I will try a cache-clear. If that doesn't work, do I need to erase/move my current game save and replay the story until I reach the point where the award should have unlocked? This award should have unlocked
    when I acquired a specific achievement (The Resistance). Because I can't actually re-earn the achievement, should the award not unlock, what would I have to try?
Thema:

1. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX - Similar Threads - can't unlock achievements

2. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  3. Account locked and can't unlock it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked and can't unlock it.: My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything. Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so I don't have to wait 30 days without access...
  4. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  5. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  6. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC: this is related to the Master Chief Collection so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets. after a while i found all of them, loaded up on...
  7. Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates': I've met the requirements for getting Misha a second and third date with all suitors but those achievements won't unlock. This is very frustrating. I've tried to meet the requirements on two Xbox...
  8. WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?: I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 "Vault Edition" which says it comes with 1 season of battle pass included....and yet it won't let me use any of the weapon blue prints I've unlocked! Why is this...
  9. CAN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT: I can't unlock an achievement named Legendary Armaments on Elden Ring. I have tried to check my progress to make sure I have completed the task correctly and tried the troubleshooting steps listed...
  10. My account is locked and i can't unlock it!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked and i can't unlock it!: Hello, If u have seen my recent posts my account was hacked i managed to get it back by a recovery form, and changed the email back to normal so i gained acces to my account. After that i like...