I cant unlink my old account from PS4

Discus and support I cant unlink my old account from PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I linked my PSN account with an email a while back and my Microsoft account on that email was locked and I don't have a phone number so I was locked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tboe_cool, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Tboe_cool
    Tboe_cool Guest

I linked my PSN account with an email a while back and my Microsoft account on that email was locked and I don't have a phone number so I was locked and I created a new account and tried to link my Minecraft account with the new one so I now can not unlink my old account please help me I am very frustrated of this issue

:)

Tboe_cool, Jun 25, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

It would be best to get in touch with PlayStation support for further assistance regarding this.
  3. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

Hello Noah, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To unlink your Microsoft account from an old PS4 account, you will need to follow these steps:

On your PS4, go to the Settings menu.

Navigate to the Account Management section and select "Account Information."

Choose "Sign-In ID (Your Email Address)" and enter the email address associated with your old PS4 account.

Provide the password for your old PS4 account.

Once signed in, go to the Account Management menu again and select "Link with Other Services."

Look for the option to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. The exact wording may vary, but it should be clear that you're unlinking the account.

Follow the prompts to complete the process and confirm the unlinking of your Microsoft account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. chocolate beans Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

none of it works I cant contact PS support and cant unlink my Microsoft account it wont even give me the option.

All I need to know is how to unlink my Microsoft account to my ps4 then I'm good, so can u please tell me how to do that. (cant do it in Minecraft settings, wont give the option)
Thema:

1. I cant unlink my old account from PS4 - Similar Threads - cant unlink old

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket: I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a...
  6. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  7. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  8. can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...: can you please unlink the ea account on this so i can link the right one cause i dont even know what ea account is on this one 5dca2054-fb71-4581-9c34-a3817c83d727
  9. I cant unlink microsoft account from psn or minecraft and i dont know what account i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant unlink microsoft account from psn or minecraft and i dont know what account i...: So a while back, maybe a a year or 2 ago i linked a microsoft account with minecraft or psn and it just deleted it from minecraft, i mean when im on the home screen it doesnt show it anymore it...
  10. How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...: I wanted to get my fortnite old account from playstation on my xbox account so i signed out my main account and put my old fortnite account and now i cant unlink it because it says i need to...