I can’t turn the volume up on my headset

Discus and support I can’t turn the volume up on my headset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So today I wanted to play on my xbox one. I opened spotify and realized the volume is really low. I tried to increase the volume in the Audio & Music... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wautsiwau_, Jun 29, 2024 at 6:52 PM.

1. I can’t turn the volume up on my headset

So today I wanted to play on my xbox one. I opened spotify and realized the volume is really low. I tried to increase the volume in the Audio & Music section, but it just says “Use your headset or other device to change the volume”. I tried 2 different headsets but it keeps saying this. Anyone know how to help me?

submitted by /u/wautsiwau_
    [link] [comments]

/u/wautsiwau_, Jun 29, 2024 at 6:52 PM
  2. DG Shogun Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I problem I am having is my game volume is great with my Turtlebeach x12's but the chat volume is bad. I can't turn it up without turning up the game volume and then it is so loud I can't use the headsets!!
  3. NINE TAIL FOXXX Win User

No voices through headset?

is the volume on the headset turned up?
  4. AmandaWilkie Win User

Xbox One S Sound prob

Hello!

Have you tried turning down the headset volume in the volume mixer? My headphones use to cut out as well, turning the volume down solved the issue. If the headset only cuts out in one game, maybe try to turn down the volume in said game. If this doesn't work
    please refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot

I hope this issue can be solved for you!
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

headset problem

Is the chat sound turn up on your headset...usually TB headset allow you to control both game volume and chat volume...It sounds like you've turned up game and down chat.

What TB Headset are u using?
Thema:

I can’t turn the volume up on my headset

1. I can’t turn the volume up on my headset - Similar Threads - can’t turn volume

2. I can’t turn on crossplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t turn on crossplay: I’m having struggles turning on crossplay I’ve gone through the settings turned it on to ‘Allow’ yet it won’t work at all. a993e88c-78a2-4909-a58f-7dd2457f7894
  3. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  4. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  7. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  8. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  9. How do you turn if things if you can’t see anything

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you turn if things if you can’t see anything: I turned on my Xbox for the first time today and all I see are 3 colors red, black, and purple and when I tried to go to settings to cage stuff I could read it I tried everything to figure out...
  10. Why can’t we turn off the share button, sure it’s fine for little kids, but not 25-60yrs old..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we turn off the share button, sure it’s fine for little kids, but not 25-60yrs old..: I’m so tired of having to delete 25, or even 50 screen shots, or finding out I’ve got 30 ,30 second 4k HDR videos sucking up my storage space..come on guys, the share button isn’t so important...