I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

Discus and support I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gotham801, Sep 4, 2017.

1. gotham801
    gotham801 Guest

I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me.

:)

gotham801, Sep 4, 2017
  2. SneakyXBrent
    SneakyXBrent Guest
    Save Transfer Area - Minecraft transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

I was trying to figure out how to transfer my Minecraft world from my xbox 360 to my xbox one. In doing so I had some trouble figuring out how to actually start the transfer. I went to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/minecraft-dlc-save-transfer
    and followed the steps. Now no where in the support page does it mention how to access the " save transfer area."

After a good hour of looking through many forum post, I found that you simply have to go to your xbox 360 > start MineCraft > hover over the world you want to transfer > press Ya

SneakyXBrent, Sep 4, 2017
  3. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey gotham801! Unfortunately content purchased for the Xbox 360 version is not transferable to the One. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 5, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

6. SneakyXBrent Win User

Save Transfer Area - Minecraft transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

I was trying to figure out how to transfer my Minecraft world from my xbox 360 to my xbox one. In doing so I had some trouble figuring out how to actually start the transfer. I went to

support.xbox.com/.../minecraft-dlc-save-transfer
    and followed the steps. Now no where in the support page does it mention how to access the " save transfer area."

*press Y*

After that simple follow what it says in the troubleshooting and youll be golden.

Just thought id share with anyone that might have had the same issue.
  7. midnytefairy Win User

How do I transfer my Minecraft worlds?

I'm having the same problem. Got an Xbox One S for Christmas, bought Minecraft for the Xbox One and now can't transfer my world from 360 to One.
  8. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

So I think this page lays out what you need.

The problem is that you can't transfer a world directly from Xbox 360 Minecraft to the latest Bedrock edition of Minecraft. You need to transfer it through the Minecraft: Xbox One edition first.

The
    details are laid out here

Basically you'll go from Minecraft: 360 Edition > Minecraft: Xbox One Edition > Minecraft (bedrock)

Let us know if you have problems or questions.
Thema:

1. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one. - Similar Threads - can't transfer minecraft

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. Why can't I transfer my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I transfer my account?: It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this 86c0251e-af6a-40e6-8dc7-4dcf26cf3fdd
  4. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  5. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC: It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL 35ab180e-dd9f-43ec-bf37-909b4eeeb91c
  6. If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...: Some help would be greatly appreciated. How do I transfer my xbox One games to my Xbox s if The original xbox one won't stay on. It won't turn on stay on for longer than 2 sec I have literally 200...
  7. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...
  8. I can't transfer my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't transfer my account.: Greetings, Hi, so I'm trying to transfer my Microsoft Account to another one and I've watched a few YouTube tutorials of how to do so, but it doesn't work, I've attempted this quite a few times...
  9. I can't transfer minecraft to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't transfer minecraft to my PC: My PC can work with most of my games, but I can't transfer minecraft to my PC. I bought it on xbox, but it's the bedrock edition so it should work, but it doesn't....
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...