I can't transfer minecraft to my PC

Discus and support I can't transfer minecraft to my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My PC can work with most of my games, but I can't transfer minecraft to my PC. I bought it on xbox, but it's the bedrock edition so it should work, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leoliam12345, Aug 12, 2019.

1. leoliam12345
    leoliam12345 Guest

My PC can work with most of my games, but I can't transfer minecraft to my PC. I bought it on xbox, but it's the bedrock edition so it should work, but it doesn't.

:)

leoliam12345, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Leo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you are unable to transfer the game. There are two different versions. There is the Xbox one version, and also a Windows 10 version. You woud need to purchase the

Windows 10 version
    in this case.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. cpt icecoldbro Win User

minecraft

Hello!

Thank you for your answer, but I already have minecraft on my xbox one. I mean that I have minecraft lastest version, but I don't have xbox one edition. So I can't transfer my saves to minecraft lastest version.(I bought minecraft yesterday)
  4. yanos101 Win User

UPDATES are on the way

i got the pc version, it would be so frickin cool if you could transfer data for minecraft from pc to xbox
  5. Void Skelly4542 Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

I think it is possible to transfer a Minecraft world from Xbox to PC by using a USB stick.
  6. sleep is HxC Win User

Sharing a Minecraft World between Xbox One and Windows 10 edition

I think it is possible to transfer a Minecraft world from Xbox to PC by using a USB stick.
Thema:

1. I can't transfer minecraft to my PC - Similar Threads - can't transfer minecraft

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. Why can't I transfer my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I transfer my account?: It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this 86c0251e-af6a-40e6-8dc7-4dcf26cf3fdd
  4. Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't get discord audio to transfer to xbox: Can't get discord audio to transfer to Xbox. Tells me I need to link but relinking does not resolve. Any trouble shooting advice? Tried restarting xbox and internet....
  5. Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XBOX GAME PASS can't transfer games from a PC to another PC: It's feature is basic and very useful but why users can't transfer games from a PC to another PC. LOL 35ab180e-dd9f-43ec-bf37-909b4eeeb91c
  6. If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...: Some help would be greatly appreciated. How do I transfer my xbox One games to my Xbox s if The original xbox one won't stay on. It won't turn on stay on for longer than 2 sec I have literally 200...
  7. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...
  8. I can't transfer my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't transfer my account.: Greetings, Hi, so I'm trying to transfer my Microsoft Account to another one and I've watched a few YouTube tutorials of how to do so, but it doesn't work, I've attempted this quite a few times...
  9. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...