i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

Discus and support i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tsvexifyy, Nov 14, 2023.

1. tsvexifyy
    tsvexifyy Guest

i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

I can upload a picture if needed

:)

tsvexifyy, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable to send request”. im not sure why i cant text people.

Hi Tsvexifyy, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

I would love for you to upload a screenshot so I can understand the problem a little. If personal data appears, please hide/cover it for security reasons. Remember that this is a public group.

Now, as additional information, I want to leave some steps with the intention of helping you solve this problem.

- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.
    - Select Network Settings.
    - Select Advanced Settings.
    - Under Change Settings, select Alternate MAC Address.
    - Select Delete.
    - Allow the console to reboot when prompted.

If that doesn't help, go to Settings > Power & Home > Under Power Options > highlight Power Mode, then press the "A" button on the controller to toggle between instant-on and power-saving mode.

Change DNS:

- Go to Settings
    - Grid
    - Advanced configuration
    - DNS settings
    - Manual.

(If Settings doesn't appear on the Home screen, select My games & apps, then Settings.)
    Then enter the primary DNS as "208.67.222.222" and the secondary DNS as "208.67.220.220".

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...re-was-a/462089da-7e84-4398-bf60-c6ce12f976a3

If this doesn't solve the problem, let me know so I can look into other solutions that may be helpful for you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  4. Alfie Harnett Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

It says “failed to post looking for group” when i try to post and “failed to send request” when i try and “be interested” in posts
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

Hi Alfie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues creating LFG posts. Can you describe what happens when you try to make a post? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.
  6. JD Bradshaw Win User

Xbox one preview still not working

It said group not found so im unable to post
Thema:

1. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable... - Similar Threads - cant text anybody

2. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  3. Idk why but I cant text and talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Idk why but I cant text and talk: It said something about notice of Xbox enforcement actin pls help if 95b6a356-5b1a-40a2-97bc-bd4b0eb60322
  4. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...
  5. Quarrel (aka Discord) cant see text messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quarrel (aka Discord) cant see text messages: I was going to check My messages and when i clicked on a friend there was nothing all the messages were gone and i tried to send a message and it wouldn't send. I tried to call aand just went back...
  6. People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?

in XBoX on Windows
    People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?: Hello, people cannot see my text chat in games linked to my xbox account. I can see there text chat but they cant see mine. For example in minecraft servers. All of my privacy settings are on the...
  7. cant see party text

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant see party text: i see my friends messages invisible on a party help 3d32c5d3-29e6-41ed-87e8-e087c08b2b8a
  8. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0
  9. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...: I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can someone please help?...
  10. Suspension over but cant chat or text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension over but cant chat or text: so i got suspended for comunications on 10/4/17 until 10/19/17. I cant talk to anyone still not even o n my other account i dont know what todo PLEASE HELP! 30c265b4-c0a6-4fed-b826-20a8dc9d3ff5