I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

Discus and support I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spencer C1, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Spencer C1
    Spencer C1 Guest

I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me.

I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves to the cloud, one I first got my new xbox series x back in July I transferred all my game data including my Skyrim game, I was able to play Skyrim and it worked perfectly fine but It didn't transfer any of the mods, (I didn’t know until later but Apparently you can’t sync mods over because it could corrupt the cloud) I was confused about this and went back and loaded Skyrim on my old Xbox ones and saw that all the mods were there and functioning, still confused I just went back to my new xbox series x and tried opening Skyrim but whence I did I got a notification saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" I was super confused on why I’m assuming It corrupted some save or sync by switching my Xbox's or something.

I couldn't do anything about it, This went on for a while and I just blatantly ignored after constant failures and am still playing and modding on my old Xbox, but now that the new update Skyrim is out I've been really wanting to play again and start modding.

I checked my storage files and saw that my Skyrim in my old xbox one s had 0 saves to memory either in cloud, internal or external storage but all the saves were there up until recently (Some mods were corrupting my saves and the new Skyrim update removed most of my mods) now its back to normal, it’s showing all storage Both on my account and on external hard drive but I still can’t sync the saves.

I’m not sure what to do, do I delete all my mods, do I transfer my storage over to different hard drives? Im afraid if I do a clear local space it might delete all my saves

Can anyone help with this?

:)

Spencer C1, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  3. Spencer C1 Win User

I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is taking a long time to sync to the cloud)

— I started having issues when I went to my older Xbox one s after playing Skyrim on my Xbox series x (for the first time) to wonder why the mods I have installed aren’t appearing

-Everything was perfectly functional and synced just fine to my Xbox series x

-The error messages I am getting are

We can't save more data for this game or app Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons. (0x80830003)

(When does occurs I press try again and it

shows the syncing process for less than a second then disappears, after this the game will not start when I press any button to start the game, it will just remain in the main menu)

Your other Xbox console is taking a long time to sync to the cloud

On this Xbox console, do you want to sync the last saved data we have in the cloud? This will cancel your other sync to have us check if the other Xbox console has finished syncing, choose "Try again" or “Sync last saved data”

(I have tried both options several times and they never work)

1. I test the internet connection of both consoles and they both are fully functional
    2. I’m signed into to both accounts while during the syncing process
    3. I have checked and cleared storage on both Xbox’s internal hard drive (both have enough room for Skyrim and my saves)
    4. I have cleared local saved games on my Xbox series x and Xbox one s

I have 2 tabs of storage when I check my Skyrim storage on Xbox one s

My storage on my account and storage in my external hard drive

None of the methods offered have worked and I’m unsure on what steps to take, I know Bethesda games tend to be buggy and have issues with cloud saves.
  4. Josiah Huwe Win User

Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

This is what you need to know:

Xbox one and xbox x|s you can play it on and a lot of other games on (this is like a pc)

Xbox one series x|s and xbox one x|s you can’t play Disney infinity and other games on like Skyrim on. (This is like a Mac)

For another example is for computers the ones that are like a pc can play lots of more games the Mac ones can’t because they can’t play 32 bit games those are like Disney infinity and Skyrim so you need the pc ones
  5. MarkLockwood2 Win User

Skyrim Saved game files

Hello ! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

When you are playing games, and they aren't syncing to the Xbox Live servers, what usually happens is that when the console can connected to the servers again, it will detect that the local save (save in your console) is newer than the cloud save, and will ask what save you want to use and will automatically overwrite the other save, keeping both synced (local and cloud).
    Good morning, Claus

My S series did that. My New X hasn't yet & didn't with my Skyrim saves, they just disappeared. Is there a way to keep this from happening again? I just bought the "Seagate - 2TB Game Drive for Xbox External USB 3.2 Gen 1 Portable Hard Drive Xbox Certified with Green LED Bar". If I back up my saves to this device are they "protected" from cloud syncs?

Thank you for your time.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
Thema:

1. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is... - Similar Threads - can’t sync Skyrim

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?: I am trying to play games on my console. Internet is good and my account is current? Please help cd5b7825-7f2d-4e53-a781-5f66b1209ccb
  4. Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox...: Hello my problem is my sync button is broken so I can’t connect my controller to my Xbox and my Xbox is Xbox one and I tried to fix it but it didn’t work I hope you give me a real solution...
  5. My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I...: I originally had a problem with my game where every time I would try and load into a world my game would crash and I did everything I could find until I reset my console and now when I try and...
  6. Can’t sync data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sync data: I’ve been having this problem for two weeks now. Everytime I try to play 2k22 or MW the game says it has to sync. After a long time it stops and says can’t sync data with cloud.just now...
  7. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  8. Suddenly, Xbox one s can’t sync to any controllers.

in XboX Insiders
    Suddenly, Xbox one s can’t sync to any controllers.: I have multiple controllers, all worked just fine earlier today- but suddenly none of the can connect. I was using a rechargeable battery- so I found some brand new batteries and the controllers...
  9. Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...: [IMG] submitted by /u/shutyourmouthboy [link] [comments]
  10. Controller disconnects, can’t even sync by cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller disconnects, can’t even sync by cable: I bought my Xbox One almost two years ago and I had no problem with it in the first one but just a few months ago my controller began to disconnect just because. I had hard started my console many...