I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.

Discus and support I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just launched Minecraft for the first time in a while and I can't play multiplayer so I followed a tutorial online and my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anon184, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Anon184
    Anon184 Guest

I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.

So I just launched Minecraft for the first time in a while and I can't play multiplayer so I followed a tutorial online and my Microsoft account doesn't have the same password as my Minecraft account so I can't change it in the Xbox privacy settings. Can anyone help me?

:)

Anon184, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. If I may ask, are you able to access your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com?

If so, nothing to worry about, in order to manage your Xbox privacy settings please follow the instructions:

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select either the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Here's the reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Please let me know if it works.
  3. LoganGamer120 Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Thi still isn't fixed. I want to play Minecraft Java on Hypixel.net but I can't access multiplayer and on minecraft.net when I go to my profile it asks to buy Minecraft. Hey Microsoft please fix this.
  4. GazaCortero Win User

I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't play it on my Windows 10

Why i can't play using my Microsoft account on my minecraft pocket edition
  5. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  6. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
Thema:

1. I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft. - Similar Threads - can't sync Minecraft

2. I just got a new laptop and synced the apps from my old computer to my new one. I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got a new laptop and synced the apps from my old computer to my new one. I can't...: The main one that I'm worried about is Minecraft. I'm clicking the app and its not opening like it should. Any information is helpful. Thanks! f4eee240-119b-4322-98e5-78f6ad072916
  3. Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves: Hello. Many months back I made an upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. Yesterday I made full reset of Windows 11. And installing FH5 I realized that it can't sync my saved data. Even if I choose the...
  4. Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...: When attempting to load Overwatch 2, you meet the normal syncing information pop-up screen, but it now fails every time. I have, of course, uninstalled and tried again later, but it didn't help,...
  5. Can't sync data with the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync data with the cloud.: Hi there, Since two weeks ago when I try to start the game, It says "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now" after a while Xbox window opens and says Welcome back elk2353 Lets Go. Then...
  6. Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...: Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me Minecraft cant store anymore data or it just...
  7. Why can't I sync my Minecraft world to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sync my Minecraft world to the cloud?: For the past month or so, every time I closed my world (on an Xbox Series S), I was greeted with the message 'We can't save more data for this game or app', despite having more than 250gb of...
  8. I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data: I have Hundreds of hours on Both Forza horizon three and five, i switched to PC because my game pass ran out, i'm using my original Xbox account, when i first tried to play my entire game was...
  9. Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken Xbox one s and can't sync minecraft world.: Hello Microsoft, Recently my xbox one s stopped turning on because it got fried through the ethernet cable from a power surge. My xbox warranty for free repairs ran out 4 or 5 years ago. I'm...
  10. Can't sync existing Minecraft worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sync existing Minecraft worlds: As most of you already know from another thread, I recently got a new XB1 for my birthday (and if you didn't, well, now you know). So far it's great with the small caveat that I have to reinstall...