I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save

Discus and support I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstalled the game after a few months and i got lots of progress and nearly have all the cars but now i cant reach my save when i try to, it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tuna Çomruk, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Tuna Çomruk
    Tuna Çomruk Guest

I reinstalled the game after a few months and i got lots of progress and nearly have all the cars but now i cant reach my save when i try to, it takes me to start of the game . Please help

:)

Tuna Çomruk, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Lost save

Your save is gone i'm afraid.

For some reason Forza 5/Horizon 2 sometimes have an issue syncing with the cloud server,will get to 99% & fail.

If you had tried to sync it again it would of synced properly or given you the option to use an older save.

I feel your pain,i lost a save with about 150 hours worth of gameplay on Forza 5
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  4. CarTzy Win User

5. Tuna Çomruk Win User

I tried everything what's written there but still couldn't get my save, what should I do
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thema:

1. I cant sync my Forza Horizon 5 save - Similar Threads - cant sync Forza

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  4. xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire: i have xbox one x, the sync button is not working, and i tried to connect the controller through wire but still cant connect. what may be the problem and how i can solve it? thanks very much....
  5. How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message: Small note before going onto the actual question: I have Control on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Ok, so I tried to play Control again yesterday, but this time, when i got to where it tried to sync my...
  6. Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.: It only happened recently, I started having this issue where I will constantly get a little screen with an xbox logo that pops up in the middle of the screen while playing. I also noticed that my...
  7. Cant sync user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sync user data: Im not exaclty sure what to do. After a system update earlier in the month I am no longer able to sync any of my saved data from the cloud. I keep getting a message saying that my Xbox is out of...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now: Forza Horizon 3 every time than I start it say me that cant sync data with cloud. If you khow how solve this problem please help me. da9292fa-5a35-4881-93cd-25ce7d733404
  9. Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Games cant sync/play online on through pc game pass?: Anytime i try and play a game it says can't sync, so i have to play offline. I noticed that my xbox game bar wont sign in either, it just says cant show friends right now. submitted by...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?): So the topic is kind of self explaining. If I starte the game and press the Continue button the game says "synchronize Data" and it just stays at 0%. I watched if it got something to do with...