I cant switch accounts on xbox

Discus and support I cant switch accounts on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two Minecraft accounts on my Windows 11 computer. When I try to add another account it sends me to "Welcome Back! Switch account or Let's Play"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aidan275, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Aidan275
    Aidan275 Guest

I have two Minecraft accounts on my Windows 11 computer. When I try to add another account it sends me to "Welcome Back! Switch account or Let's Play" and when I press Switch account it shows a pop up message quickly and then disappears. I tried everything in the book on how to fix this, restarting, deleting Xbox, etc but nothing works! Please help me im running out of options!

Thank you

:)

Aidan275, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Aidan275 Win User

I have a windows 11 so I cant really defrag it wont do anything but thanks for the tip! (it still doesnt work)
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if the problem persists may be something related to your system, try to follow the procedures below.

DEFRAG

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  4. Aidan275 Win User

Hey, ive did what you asked and it still doesnt work. It keeps showing a pop up screen for a half of second and then disappearing. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aindan, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, go to winsdows settings, then Accounts and Emails and Accounts, go to Accounts used by other apps, and make sure you have your second account added to your system if it's not added click Add a new Microsoft account.
  6. FA113NxMoDz54 Win User

Microsoft Account

I did this and it said that I cant switch my account right now.
Thema:

1. I cant switch accounts on xbox - Similar Threads - cant switch accounts

2. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  3. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  4. Cant switch Microsoft accounts on Sea of Thieves. (PC) (Steam)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant switch Microsoft accounts on Sea of Thieves. (PC) (Steam): I am currently trying to play sea of thieves. Whenever I launch the game is brings me to a screen that says "enter password" the only problem is that the account it wants me to sign in on is no...
  5. Cant log in to microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to microsoft account on switch: im trying to log in to microsoft on minecraft in switch, but it only comes up that it cant log in. Ive tried deleting minecraft data and every other thing ive seen poeople eriting on forums. How...
  6. i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!: i bought minecraft and it had worked for a while but then i couldnt log into my account it just says something had went wrong with the account and i cant play with friends and use my things i have...
  7. I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,: whenever I try it just sends me into an endless loop of giving me codes, me putting the information into remote connect, sorting it all out then closing it, only to have minecraft say its signing...
  8. Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change my switch minecraft account and privacy settings.: I have an account on Minecraft ( Switch Edition ), i try to play in servers or with my friends/find friends it says you cant do this because of the way your account is set up. I google its option...
  9. I cant switch the account of the Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant switch the account of the Windows 10 Xbox app: I recently bought the xbox game pass at microsoft store, i had to create a new microsoft account to buy it because my old one was registered as a child account, that means that i can't buy...
  10. Cant switch GamerTag to temp account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant switch GamerTag to temp account: Hi, I'm trying to switch my existing GamerTag to another live account that I've created temporarily (as per instructions here:) Error 0x8015402d | Microsoft Account Error | Xbox 360 Error I'm...