I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history?

Discus and support I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I contacted support, and they said that my account had a ban for communications until Dec. 13th. What I'm confused about is that the 2 other bans I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nighterlev, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Nighterlev
    Nighterlev Guest

I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history?

I contacted support, and they said that my account had a ban for communications until Dec. 13th.

What I'm confused about is that the 2 other bans I got were already for communications..Both lasted 2 weeks. Both have since ended since June 22nd.

So, 1 of the bans was for Multiplayer. 1 of the bans was for Communications.

Now the 3rd ban is also for communications..? I'm sorry what? It's been like this the entire time, and I don't know what to do.

I can't submit a case review for it, because this ban that Xbox Support told me that I had doesn't even show up in my ban history. It's literally not there. Here's a picture for what I'm seeing -

I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history? [​IMG]

As the picture shows, where's the 3rd ban on my account that apparently ends on Dec. 13th? It's literally no where to be seen. I'm not entirely sure if my Xbox One is communications banned (I have no idea how to check if a Xbox One is banned or not, and
    all I could find was to see if your 360 was banned by the serial number, not the Xbox One)

As of today, and since June 6th, I haven't been able to talk to any of my Xbox Live friends or anything. What I'm confused about is why I even seem to be getting 2 bans at once, because wouldn't that multiplayer ban, also ban me from communications as well?
    I've been getting these types of bans since last year, and I don't know why I am to begin with.

Now if you think "oh it's google chrome" Here's the same thing in Microsoft Edge. Nothing is showing up -

I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history? [​IMG]

Here's when both bans were still active -

(This picture is from my phone btw when the ban was still going on, It has since ended/changed to the screenshots above) But as you can see, my communication ban should've ended on June 22nd..Yet it hasn't?

:)

Nighterlev, Jun 26, 2017
  2. Th33 D3vil
    Th33 D3vil Guest
    Can't submit case review

cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page)

Th33 D3vil, Jun 26, 2017
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    My account is ban to 31/12/9999

You will have to log into the enforcement team website and submit a case review if the ban is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home If you can't submit a case review the case is closed and the decision
    is final.

{Parity}, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Nighterlev! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. Be sure to check the email for the Microsoft Account for any emails detailing enforcement action. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jun 27, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up.

Is it an account suspension or a console ban? Console bans won't show on the enforcement site.

@Starseid - You can't submit a case review if it doesn't show on the enforcement site.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Nighterlev! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. Be sure to check the email for the Microsoft Account for any emails detailing enforcement action. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Graysondorey Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

My account was permanently banned but nothing shows up on the enforcement page

It’s been 2 days now

Shouldn’t I be able to submit a case review ?
  8. Joker SxAxW Win User

Have a Temp Ban and would like to know what it was for

So i am banned but it does not show up in the "Enforcement and Activity History" what do i do? i cant get a case review if it dosnt show up right?
  9. OrionKnife Win User

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Me as well, I decided a permanent ban and it doesn't show why I was banned I tried digging deeper to find out why I was permanently banned on January 16 2022 . I was going to contact an enforcement member but it wouldn't work, it says sign in but when I click on it, it just refreshes the page. If you can get both of these fixed I would greatly appreciate it. I was also trying to submit a case review but since my permanent ban never showed up in my enforcement history a I could not get a appeal in. If a member can reach out to me I would greatly appreciate it, Thank you.
Thema:

1. I can't submit a case review for a ban that doesn't show up in my Enforcement history? - Similar Threads - can't submit case

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  4. Can't submit case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't submit case review: I'm unable to submit a case review for my suspension. Please Help. bd9d3115-0f00-4108-a802-330be428c591
  5. Can't submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a case review?: My account got a permanent suspension but it doesn't say for what. When I try to submit a case review it just gives an error message. 6e139fce-bb2f-4f1e-87f1-c7ef6594a9d1
  6. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  7. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...
  8. Can't submit case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit case review: cant find out how to complain formally or submit a case review, (doesn't show up anywhere on the enforcement action page) 944d8b91-363d-41bd-b911-5913c8d1d3f5
  9. Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review: Hi ,I have spoken to 3 members of your team and not 1 can figure this out ,,my son has been banned from comuncation and his console has been blocked , I'm trying to submit a case review but it's...
  10. Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review: Hi everyone. On august 27th, an action of enforcement was put on my profile. Upon further research, I didn't know why I was put that, and upon asking Support, they couldn't help me, sending me to...