I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

Discus and support I can't stream my Xbox to my PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Comes Da Reaper, Nov 13, 2023.

1. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

Whenever I try, it shows the rocket then goes to a black screen then pops an error saying "Disconnected from cloud gaming session Something went wrong, please try again later." I can stream fine to my phone, my daughter's tablet, and my wife's phone, just not my PC. I've never had an issue with it until recently. I have a windows 10 (can't upgrade) 8gb RAM and a Series X

:)

Comes Da Reaper, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Most audio and video issues experienced during cloud gaming are caused by problems with the network connection. For the best cloud gaming experience, make sure your device and network meet the minimum system requirements.

For more details and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-windows

I hope this helps.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

xbox game streaming after 11 pm

I have issues getting it to stream too. Sometimes my PC can turn the Xbox on remotely, sometimes it can't. A bit frustrating.
  5. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox will not display on my Xbox Companion App to stream

I have this problem sometimes when I have been streaming my console to the pc without any problems suddenly it stops working.

I click remove next to the console on the streaming page and do a hard reset on my xbox and shut down my pc.

I then boot up my pc and turn my xbox on and search for the xbox on my pc on the streaming page of the companion app. This normally works for me.
  6. HellspawnGaming Win User

Windows Xbox app in game chat

For my part I stream my Xbox on my PC and then I capture the window of the console in Xsplit.

For chatting I create the group of friends via the Xbox PC app before launching the stream of the console on the PC and so we hear the sound of the group of friends in Xsplit at the same time as the game because the software captures what I hear in my headphones.

Then I go back to my console to play.

In short I play on my Xbox but I stream my game on my PC and am in a group of friends on the PC, which stream via Xsplit all on Twitch.
Thema:

1. I can't stream my Xbox to my PC - Similar Threads - can't stream

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  4. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  5. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  6. Can't stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream: Whenever I try to stream on my xbox it takes me to a loading screen, then it takes me to "select streaming platform" for a few seconds. until finally it takes me to the twitch link page even...
  7. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  8. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  9. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  10. Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?: I can't cloud stream on my android tablet through my wifi. It's a 5ghz connection and I used to be able to, but has stopped in the past couple of weeks. I haven't changed any settings in my...