I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

Discus and support I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TurboGoesBrr, Nov 11, 2023.

1. TurboGoesBrr
    TurboGoesBrr Guest

I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help

:)

TurboGoesBrr, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried resetting my Xbox plenty of times, please help.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble streaming your gameplay to Discord. If you’re seeing a “disconnected” message, it could be due to a poor internet connection or a bug in the game. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
    1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and fast enough to support streaming. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Check your Discord settings: Make sure that your Discord settings are configured correctly for streaming. You can check your settings by going to User Settings > Voice & Video > Video Settings > Advanced > Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority.

3. Check your Xbox settings: Make sure that your Xbox settings are configured correctly for streaming. You can check your settings by going to Settings > Devices & streaming > Device connections > Allow game streaming to other devices.

4. Check your Xbox app settings: Make sure that your Xbox app settings are configured correctly for streaming. You can check your settings by going to Settings > Game streaming > Streaming quality > Very high.

I hope this helps.
  3. Jaw10 Win User

Whenever I change my microphone or do something that involves speaking, like joining a call/party, my internet disconnects.

I am wireless and I cant sadly connect to ethernet as well, the routers downstairs and I'm upstairs,
    I cant join Xbox parties or discord calls/voice chats without disconnecting after, around 3-4 minutes.

And no it does not disconnect me when I am either streaming on twitch, or recording my voice.
  4. jan bakker2 Win User

how do i fix minecraft launcher

my minecraft laucher wont work how do i get in it keeps saying you cant login try again later (als hier ook nederlanders zijn leg ff in nederlands uit of dm me discord Rinus0783
    or dm my discord Rinus0783
  5. Brian Byrne1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

1/17/23 Have been using the Discord feature before it was available to the public, and never had issues. Sometime within the last week I began to get disconnected from either my, or a friend's server. My friend's on PC and I play a lot of Apex which is fast paced. The part that really irritates me is when I go to reconnect to the server, the screen popping up, stopping any gameplay, loading, then saying I connected to the server. Only to be disconnected again anywhere from 30 seconds- 15 minutes later.
  6. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
Thema:

1. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried... - Similar Threads - cant stream gameplay

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  6. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  7. cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app: cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app f3bde650-cf7a-4185-b9a7-a032a7b7c55d
  8. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: Split from this thread. I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be Microsoft's fault when it is. With an issue like...
  9. roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s: Im having trouble streaming roblox on the xbox series s but on my xbox one s I could stream it. I can open roblox but once I join a game it puts my stream into a paused screen, and when I quit the...
  10. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: We tried called Xbox support and they just said its a internet issue but doesn't make sense, so basically we are trying to stream on twitch and never had a issue in the past, but now sometimes its...