i cant stop my sons friend from accessing his account

Discus and support i cant stop my sons friend from accessing his account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my son and his friend decided to "gameshare" by giving each over there account details. his friend then decided to start using our gold, gamepass and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamCoys, Jan 2, 2018.

1. AdamCoys
    AdamCoys Guest

my son and his friend decided to "gameshare" by giving each over there account details. his friend then decided to start using our gold, gamepass and ea access. he then proceeded to stealing special codes that was sent to us by xbox live and spending my
    sons microsoft balance. ive tried putting a password on his account but for some reason his friend doesnt have to type it in. any other techniques to prevent him from signing in or removing my sons account from his friends xbox?

:)

AdamCoys, Jan 2, 2018
  2. CathTaylor
    CathTaylor Guest
    pc To Xbox account change problems

My son changed his pc fortnite account to an xbox fortnite account now he cant accept invitations from his friends on other platforms like switch

CathTaylor, Jan 2, 2018
  3. xPRxB0Ne5x
    xPRxB0Ne5x Guest
    account and avatar

someone has been accessing my account making changes to my avatar and deleting friends on my list....how can I stop this from happening?

xPRxB0Ne5x, Jan 2, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you need to change the password at the account level not the parental level

You can do this at https://account.microsoft.com

Also should.be noted call support for.an unauthorized access case and also note

Game share was only supposed.to be used for.households.not with the neighborhood

Even if you gameshare.you should never.give out your passwords regardless if it's your dog spot

ngocphi, Jan 2, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

you need to change the password at the account level not the parental level

You can do this at https://account.microsoft.com

Also should.be noted call support for.an unauthorized access case and also note

Game share was only supposed.to be used for.households.not with the neighborhood

Even if you gameshare.you should never.give out your passwords regardless if it's your dog spot
  6. john1002 Win User

Adding my child's xbox 360 account to xbox one -- wanted me to sign in as my adult account (this one) I did. I paid the 50 cents and it still keeps repeating same process.

well gets even better now, since trying to get the problem resolved now my son cant access xbox live on his 360, so so disapointed, even worse you try telling an eight year old he cant play minecraft with his friends.
  7. Haydn Clark Win User

Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare

I still cant access modern warfare.

neither can my son on his xbox one
  8. Yu So Dum Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I have the same issue. I purchased Shadowkeep the other night on my gamertag (home xbox) but my son cant access shadowkeep on his account (same xbox) Nor his own xbox console upstairs - even with my gamertag signed in - but I can access on both consoles
    with my gamertag.
  9. Zombiegirl1926 Win User

someone hacked my microsoft account

Same thing happened to my son and some of his friends this week. The guy offered to let them download his profile onto their Xboxes so that they can download Watch Dogs for free. They all fell for it, unfortunately my debit card is attached to my son's
    account and the guy charged over $60 on my account, changed my sons Gamertag and associated email address, so now my son has no access to his own account.
Thema:

1. i cant stop my sons friend from accessing his account - Similar Threads - cant stop sons

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...
  5. i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment: i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so i need to stop the payment ASAP... please...
  6. i have been broadcasting for over 105 hours, and i cant stop it through mixer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been broadcasting for over 105 hours, and i cant stop it through mixer.: even though my xbox is off and i am logged off all my accounts, my friends say i still appear online and that im broadcasting. how do i fix this issue. 4ed02d54-e425-49b6-89b0-5f0d0250a7f8
  7. Turn off melee attack in games.? Cant stop accidentally pressing it when playing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off melee attack in games.? Cant stop accidentally pressing it when playing.: Everytime I go to fire I melee instead and die. I want to turn that button completely off.. Giving up melee will cost me 3 kills a game.. but it going off all the time is costing me 20. Will the...
  8. hi cant install FIFA 17, stopped downloading half way now just wont install full stop, new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi cant install FIFA 17, stopped downloading half way now just wont install full stop, new xbox: new xbox digital download as code included on purchas e4404497-1948-437f-b3c0-e7eb9f2038e4
  9. Cant stop my 8 yo son from getting online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant stop my 8 yo son from getting online: My son has an xbox 360 and we got him an xbox 1 for xmas. I used my live account from the 360 to sign into the xbox 1, and added my 8yo son, I had no option but to create him a live account which...
  10. my xbox will turn on and turn off by itself.. cant figure out why or how to stop this from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox will turn on and turn off by itself.. cant figure out why or how to stop this from ...: my xbox will turn on and turn off by itself.. cant figure out why or how to stop this from happening 1f63170d-aad9-475f-af1c-4628801b338e