i cant stay logged into microsoft

Discus and support i cant stay logged into microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; everytime i try to invite someone to my game since they did away with bedrock, i cant invite anyone without signing back into microsoft. Well tonight... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaundraCarr, Nov 9, 2021.

1. SaundraCarr
    SaundraCarr Guest

everytime i try to invite someone to my game since they did away with bedrock, i cant invite anyone without signing back into microsoft. Well tonight im signed into micro soft and i still cant invite friends to my game i need help with getting this fixed once and for all because ive had a lot of trouble with this and im really tired of all the trouble that i keep havine because i shouldnt keep having problems with it. please help me

:)

SaundraCarr, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SaundraCarr Win User

I am playing through windows 10 on my laptop using Xbox to open everything.I used to play through bedrock. bedrock is no longer that is when I started having problems and cannot invite any friends in to my world the part where it says invite It used to be a bright gray to where you could click on it and invite. Since bedrock was deleted now that little gray that says invite is a very dull gray and it does nothing when you click on it it’s dead… can you help me???
  3. SaundraCarr Win User

Hi there Saundra welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. On what platform do you play Minecraft?
    Hello I had to talk to my husband before I could answer you I play on windows 10 but now I play through Xbox. But ever since they took bedrock off I’ve had trouble with trying to invite someone to my world it says I am not logged into Microsoft I go to Microsoft to login and it says Saundra Carr as soon as the page opens so I don’t understand this I hope this explains my problem thank you Christopher
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Okay! So the issue is on Xbox try the following:

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Saundra welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. On what platform do you play Minecraft?
  6. Phatpaid0x Win User

Xbox live not working

I am here for this same problem. It either tells me it can't log in../ error logging in/ or it logs in and a minute or 3 later logs me out.

And even tho the status of their service says everything is working guys! it's clearly not. I cant join my friends for online gaming tonight because I cant login or stay logged in for more than 3mins.
Thema:

1. i cant stay logged into microsoft - Similar Threads - cant stay logged

2. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  3. xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...: xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant get in to my account on my xbox will not stay connected to xbox live what a rip off xbox is...
  4. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  5. cant stay logged in on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant stay logged in on xbox one: ever since all the updates on the xbox one im having troubles staying logged in cause everytime i go to my xbox one its automatically signed me out and i have to keep signing in its never done...
  6. Cant stay connected to EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stay connected to EA: to EA server, on ALL my EA games, I last maybe 5 minutes an BAM Im kicked to the curb. ed624060-c6e3-4e9e-96d6-c3e87629f11e
  7. controllers cant stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    controllers cant stay connected: my controllers can't stay connected to the xbox one console wirelessly unless i bring them very close to the console even when the batteries are fully charged. can i get any help in resolving...
  8. Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant stay connected to Xbox LIVE when starting up a game.: I can connect to Xbox Live just fine in the dashboard. The problem occurs when I go to load/play a game. As the game is loading I check the status of my connection I notice I'm no longer connected...
  9. Cant stay connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant stay connected.: Upon getting on my xbox360 today,I am unable to stay signed in for more then about 10 minutes,I keep getting the message that says xbox live can't aquire IP address,and instructs me to disconnect...
  10. i cant stay connected 2 xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant stay connected 2 xbox live: as of this afternoon i cant stay connected . all wire connections & network tests are fine . also my gold dosent exp until 4-1-14 . every time i try 2 start a game or an app i'm immediately...