I can't start up the Xbox App at all

Discus and support I can't start up the Xbox App at all in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried every way possible to get the app to work and always end up back to square 1. I've tried resetting app, tried deleting app, tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by scarygamer 281, Jan 4, 2024.

1. I can't start up the Xbox App at all

I have tried every way possible to get the app to work and always end up back to square 1. I've tried resetting app, tried deleting app, tried Powershell, Tried resetting the PC I have run about of options

:)

scarygamer 281, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

3. Hoskayra Win User

Sorry for not being helpful.

Possibly the problem is due to the application itself.

If the problem persists, you can contact technical service, explain your problem and wait for a solution.

I remind you that we are only users like you who help other users based on our experiences and skills.
  4. scarygamer 281 Win User

That didn't end up helping
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Scarygamer 2, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he mentions a series of steps to try to solve the problem:

Please use the SFC command, which helps examine the integrity of all protected system files and repair problem files if possible.

You can do it by following the steps that I will attach below:

1. Type "Command Prompt" in the Windows search bar.

2. Right click on the search result and select Run as administrator.

3. Copy and paste the following command and press Enter:

sfc /scannow

4. Wait for the scan to finish and display the results.

5. If integrity violations were found and fixed, restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved. In case the system file checker has not been able to repair possible system file corruption then use the following commands (don't forget to press Enter after each one):

- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/e7c4c0a6-719f-42eb-8b68-1ad19bc7e8bf

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. HULK SMASH666 Win User

Captures not uploading to xbox live on the One S, mobile or PC app

I am having issues loading my captures, they started off by not showing up on xbox live or the app but were there locally. This morning however I can't even access at all on my series X?
Thema:

1. I can't start up the Xbox App at all - Similar Threads - can't start App

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Xbox app starts but can't get a login prompt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app starts but can't get a login prompt.: On Windows 11. Xbox app was working. Now when starting I am unable to interact with the app. Can't get a login prompt. Can't even exit the app (only way to close is task manager). I've tried...
  4. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  5. I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start or join parties on the Xbox app everytime I try it just says you are not in a...: Additional info.. I have a Motorola g pure Yes, the app is updated 293531c0-32fb-4059-addf-c29ab867eb30
  6. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  7. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425
  8. Iheart radio app can't play in the background while I'm gaming It starts playing once I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iheart radio app can't play in the background while I'm gaming It starts playing once I...: I've tried clearing out the cache restarting hard reseting uninstalling the iheart radio app nothing. Need suggestions. 2073bc2f-fd2c-4e3b-9da0-f55b6ed8c17e
  9. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app: I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows,...
  10. Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X. I was completing the first time sign up process on my phone, however during this process the app crashed and i can't "continue with app" after downloading the...