I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Discus and support I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roi Etienne, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Roi Etienne
    Roi Etienne Guest

A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the first one to follow the story in order, a few days ago I finished the first one and tried to open the second one, Rise of the Tomb Raider, but it didn't let me. I entered him and in 10 seconds he took me out, he didn't show me an error code, he just took me out. Then I tried to enter the third, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and the same thing happened to me: After 10 seconds I got out. How can I fix the problem? I play on an Xbox Series X

:)

Roi Etienne, Sep 2, 2023
  2. playgirlkayls Win User

Backlog

Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Trying to finish Rise of the Tomb Raider so I can start Shadow and get those reward points.
  4. Joze_803 Win User

Games for hp omen laptops

Yes,i had played already Rise of the tomb raider but I wanted shadow of the tomb raider and I don't see anywhere that I can play on the pc.Its writing only xbox one
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thema:

1. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - cant start Rise

2. I Cant start my Games what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant start my Games what can I do?: I’ve been playing Nba 2k 24 and fifa 23 and all of a sudden today I can start it but I don’t get in the menu to play I’m basically stuck in the loading screen I already checked if I’m connected...
  3. when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i go to account manage the site start reloading forever and i cant go to my subs...: i tried to cancel it from my phone then my ipad and its the same happing 15b9e3e5-205b-4d33-811e-b0c7c76666b0
  4. Today my xbox took my progress and started me back to level 1.I cant use any of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today my xbox took my progress and started me back to level 1.I cant use any of my...: My XBOX has an error Status store and subscriptions. My progress isn't showing on the game it is set back to level 1. I've been playing but with all basic load outs. The XBOX STATUS Shows a...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.: So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0 and the game stops downloading i checked my...
  7. error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code that i cant find anything about when trying to start any installation of minecraft: When I try to start an installation in java it starts installing before it pauses at around 30 MB and stops, then will say either connection was reset or that there was less than 30 bytes...
  8. Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart: Hello So i did Tamper with the System with O&O Shutup 10, but revertet the settings to Default. [img] Psychonauts an other games are Starting, but not the one i got the Xbox Premium for....
  9. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: When I launch game on xbox app on pc, following error appears 0x80070005. I tried sfc/scannow and thats ok idk what to do [img] e415149f-ebad-47ba-922a-51246118e9cd
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC, cant start Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass PC, cant start Game: Hello, when i start cities skyline that i fully dowloaded on my pc with the game pass, it just says could connect to xbox live. When i try again it doesnt work, when i want to change acc it doesnt...