I Cant start my Games what can I do?

Discus and support I Cant start my Games what can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing Nba 2k 24 and fifa 23 and all of a sudden today I can start it but I don’t get in the menu to play I’m basically stuck in the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krystian�� ., Jan 7, 2024.

1. I Cant start my Games what can I do?

I’ve been playing Nba 2k 24 and fifa 23 and all of a sudden today I can start it but I don’t get in the menu to play I’m basically stuck in the loading screen I already checked if I’m connected with the Wi-Fi and in my Profil , I also restarted my console often but nothing seems to gell pls help me Xbox these two loading screens are there forever and the game doesn’t start

:)

Krystian�� ., Jan 7, 2024
  2. Krystian🥶🦁 . Win User

Thanks you brother you really saved me
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Krystian, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am glad it worked out!

Thank you!
  5. SammyVS Win User

I cant start 3 of my games and I cant uninstall them. What do i do?

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

Could you give me more details about the problem, please?

What platform are you playing on? What happens when you try to start or remove these mentioned games?
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

My computer started to lag in games what can I do about that?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

QWYRKZ, I will do my best to ensure the operation of your PC

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Don't forget to send me the NAT test mainly, and windows version

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. I Cant start my Games what can I do? - Similar Threads - Cant start Games

2. I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.: So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0 and the game stops downloading i checked my...
  3. Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start some game on Xbox PC /Atomic Heart: Hello So i did Tamper with the System with O&O Shutup 10, but revertet the settings to Default. [img] Psychonauts an other games are Starting, but not the one i got the Xbox Premium for....
  4. Cant start a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start a game: When I launch game on xbox app on pc, following error appears 0x80070005. I tried sfc/scannow and thats ok idk what to do [img] e415149f-ebad-47ba-922a-51246118e9cd
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC, cant start Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass PC, cant start Game: Hello, when i start cities skyline that i fully dowloaded on my pc with the game pass, it just says could connect to xbox live. When i try again it doesnt work, when i want to change acc it doesnt...
  6. I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but now I cant find the game to start: I bought the game a year ago and recently my pc kind of crashed so I had to reset it but chose not to delete the files. So when I got it back running I can see all my mods and the game files still...
  7. Cant start my game disc on my dvd in my console xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start my game disc on my dvd in my console xbox one: Hello, I just bought at best buy and I cannot run either I have the original game. Please I need support to make this game run 2ee98f6d-18c7-4d8a-a211-796bbd154b7f
  8. I cant start the formula 1 2021 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start the formula 1 2021 game: I downloaded the formula 1 2021 game on xbox one and i cant start it because i need an update and it cannot be found, i dont know what to do. 916e1d80-9f5b-41c0-97a9-44f6f2020197
  9. Cant start digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start digital game: On my XBOX series S I bought call of duty black ops cold war and it wont start I even tried uninstalling it and it still wont start 76222f94-996f-43f8-9be8-7ed1fac54f69
  10. I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...: I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start game it messages me that next time i will be online, set as home. 052609ac-9f7c-4ac4-a76c-d1e9d3cc2290