I can't start my forza horizon 3

Discus and support I can't start my forza horizon 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Error code is 0x80240438 they say update fault,but my game is new 785860c8-b92b-44d9-b8ee-4f0b4207493d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPRCbd, May 14, 2017.

1. SPRCbd
    SPRCbd Guest

Error code is 0x80240438 they say update fault,but my game is new

:)

SPRCbd, May 14, 2017
  2. Ziemniuczek
    Ziemniuczek Guest
    Microphone not working

When i play Forza Horizon 3 I can't use my microphone. Any suggestions?

Ziemniuczek, May 14, 2017
  3. TrefleMer49
    TrefleMer49 Guest
    not load Forza 3 profil

Hello,

I purchase Forza Horizon 3 today on www.instant-gaming.com. I download the game with the windows store, but when i'm start Forza Horizon 3 a message say me don't load Forza Horison 3 profil so ididn't play...

TrefleMer49, May 14, 2017
  4. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
  5. bj00rn Win User

Error Code 0x80048504

Me too, it's driving me crazy. I just want to play Forza Horizon 3 with my son, but can't because I can't login.. It's infuriating.
  6. GergoLoczi Win User

0x409 0x409 0x83750007 plz help

this problem is live to i want to start forza horizon 3 and my pc is crashed... im turn off my pc and that happened sorry for english
  7. Heifankl Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Demo crashing / closing on startup...

Interesting: Forza Horizon 3 starts perfectly with the Mixed Reality Headset plugged in
  8. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
Thema:

1. I can't start my forza horizon 3 - Similar Threads - can't start forza

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  4. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app: I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows,...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  6. Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?: Will suddenlly quit out game on starting window, re authrization login, xbox login, not work. No error, No Dialog, just quit game, game gone? How to deal with it?...
  7. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game: Hi. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 game. When I press start it kinda starts but then close again. Can you guys help me or tell me how to fix this. Thank you! -Monkey...
  8. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  9. Can't start Forza 4 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza 4 anymore: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can see it in the store and it's updated fully...
  10. I can't start Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Forza Motorsport 7: Hi everybody, I can't start the game Forza Motorsport 7. If I want to start it, it beginns to launch till I have to press "enter" . After that the game closes, mostly without a fail error. In...