I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

Discus and support I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexanderRoos1, Jul 2, 2022.

1. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services.

I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows, and everything I have installed on the Microsoft store.

:)

AlexanderRoos1, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AlexanderRoos1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation

Step 1: Close Windows Store app if it’s running.

Step 2: In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.

Step 3: Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option.

Step 4: restart Pc

You an also try to repair and reset the app files

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Either way im ready for Forza Horizion 5!
  4. BRANMK46 Win User

incredibly slow disk installs

I tried going off-line, however my XBOX one refuses to install Forza Horizion 2 unless the console is connected to the internet.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

forza horizion 5

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please provide more information. What platform is this on? Do you get any error code?
  6. Oxalyde Win User

New friends needed for racing games !!!

you don't have Forza Horizion :(
Thema:

1. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app - Similar Threads - can't start forza

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  5. Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?: Will suddenlly quit out game on starting window, re authrization login, xbox login, not work. No error, No Dialog, just quit game, game gone? How to deal with it?...
  6. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game: Hi. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 game. When I press start it kinda starts but then close again. Can you guys help me or tell me how to fix this. Thank you! -Monkey...
  7. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  8. Can't start Forza 4 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza 4 anymore: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can see it in the store and it's updated fully...
  9. I can't start Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start Forza Motorsport 7: Hi everybody, I can't start the game Forza Motorsport 7. If I want to start it, it beginns to launch till I have to press "enter" . After that the game closes, mostly without a fail error. In...
  10. I can't start my forza horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start my forza horizon 3: Error code is 0x80240438 they say update fault,but my game is new 785860c8-b92b-44d9-b8ee-4f0b4207493d