I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

Discus and support I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angelo Pavillon, Dec 13, 2023.

1. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator.

When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update

When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update

And then when I retry to start the game

It shows « you need to update msfs.

And I can’t play

:)

Angelo Pavillon, Dec 13, 2023
  2. XBF John Win User

Msfs nie mogę zaktualizować 1.19.8.0

Hello,

Można powiedzieć, że jeśli wypróbowałeś kroki, które zaoferowali naszym następnym najlepszym krokiem byłoby przesłanie biletu. Nie jest to jednak rzadki problem. Więc to, co mogę tutaj zaoferować, to kilka przypadków, w których inni mieli to samo pytanie:

This artykuł został dodany w ciągu ostatnich 24 godzin do Zendesk: All wersje - Utknął na "Sprawdzaniu dla" Aktualizacje" - Pomoc techniczna Microsoft Flight Simulator

Artykuł o tym, jak skontaktować się z pomocą techniczną: Jak skontaktować się z pomocą techniczną? - Pomoc techniczna Microsoft Flight Simulator

Best Regards,

[Powyższy tekst jest przetłumaczony maszynowo i może nie być dokładną reprezentacją oryginalnego postu.]

Hello,

I can say that if you have tried the steps they offered our next best step would be to submit a ticket. However this is not an uncommon problem. So what I can offer here are some instances where others have had this same question:

This article was added within the past 24 hours to the Zendesk as well: All versions - Stuck on "Checking for Updates" – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

Article on how to contact support: How to contact support? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

Best Regards,

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

4. KhajiBower34 Win User

can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please?

Hello Just P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

To get the new Microsoft Flight Simulator beta update 14 on xcloud Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can follow these steps

Open the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app on your PC or Xbox (or install it through the Microsoft Store if you don't have it already).

Search for 'Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta' and select 'Join' or 'Manage'.

From the Groups list, select 'Microsoft Flight Simulator – Sim Update 14' and click Save.

Wait for registration to complete, then restart your Xbox console or PC, this will cause the Store to refresh and get the update.

Please note that if you joined the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta during a previous update preview and did not manually leave the Beta, you will automatically receive this new update preview once it is available

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. DavidRigney1 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

I have a Xbox one series S al digital. Why can’t I play flight simulator. It’s saying not playable on this device!! [Mod removed]
  6. Renatodibi Win User

I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update. When i click on « update » it shows that I can’t update it. And I can’t start it.

Hi Angelo.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

It's likely that an error has occurred in your Xbox or in your game.
    The first thing I recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if the issue persists.

Then you can try turning off and then turning back on your Xbox console. A complete power cycle of the console allows for a full restart.

To do this.

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
    Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    At the end restart the game

If your issue still remains you can try to clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

At the end you must restart you console.

Further information at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution.

I hope one of this procedure can solve your issue.

Kind regards
    Renato
Thema:

I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

1. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update.... - Similar Threads - can’t start Microsoft

2. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954
  3. I can’t join/start parties?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/start parties?: For some reason whenever I get a party invite and go to join, it tells me there is no party available, and when I go to start a party, it doesn’t let me load into it. What can I do to fix this...
  4. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023): I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the thing is I ALREADY DID. Is there a way to fix...
  5. Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox: I have a problem with opening games or apps on my xbox. When i try to open a game or app it just sais that the game took to long to open. I’ve looked at other’s that have the same problem on this...
  6. Can someone help me I can’t start my gta

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me I can’t start my gta: Help me I can’t start my gta this weird thing pops up I play with disc submitted by /u/Alone-Drummer-4769 [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  8. Recently received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Can’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Can’t start: I have an xbox 1. Have installed and uninstalled twice, Same result. Nothing happens at start button. Have gone through the lists of the various and a told everything is working fine. Ideas???...
  9. Why can’t i start/join a party on Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t i start/join a party on Xbox one: I’ve checked my NAT type and I’ve checked my privacy settings and everything is normal. But for some reason I still cannot join, start or invite anyone to my party? Whenever I go to start one...
  10. Can’t get passed “Press A to start” on COD Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get passed “Press A to start” on COD Modern Warfare 2: When I launch COD modern warfare 2 I can’t get passed the press A to start page. I hear it clicking but it doesn’t move in. I have been playing with no problems up until tonight. I restarted...