I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

Discus and support I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfredo Andrés Laya, Jul 21, 2023.

1. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the thing is I ALREADY DID. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Alfredo Andrés Laya, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

From Home, select My Games and Apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage Game and Add-ons.

Select the Saved Data check box and delete the data saved on the console (do not delete the profile data).

Then, try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Insurgency Sandstorm Xbox One X can't play!

Is the problem only confined to Insurgency: Sandstorm game?
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Game game is your favorite

Right nos is insurgency sandstorm, ori and the will of the wisps
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Hey Killja

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently requesting a refund for game you pre-ordered.

I would have to implore you to
    contact Xbox customer support
    as they would be better equipped to assist you with being able to cancel that pre-order for your game.

I hope this helps.
  6. madden1246 Win User

insurgency sandstorm

i payed for it like i wanna say two years ago but they took it off and released it again not too long ago
Thema:

1. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023) - Similar Threads - can’t start insurgency

2. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954
  3. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  4. I can’t join/start parties?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/start parties?: For some reason whenever I get a party invite and go to join, it tells me there is no party available, and when I go to start a party, it doesn’t let me load into it. What can I do to fix this...
  5. Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox: I have a problem with opening games or apps on my xbox. When i try to open a game or app it just sais that the game took to long to open. I’ve looked at other’s that have the same problem on this...
  6. Can someone help me I can’t start my gta

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me I can’t start my gta: Help me I can’t start my gta this weird thing pops up I play with disc submitted by /u/Alone-Drummer-4769 [link] [comments]
  7. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  8. Recently received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Can’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Can’t start: I have an xbox 1. Have installed and uninstalled twice, Same result. Nothing happens at start button. Have gone through the lists of the various and a told everything is working fine. Ideas???...
  9. Why can’t i start/join a party on Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t i start/join a party on Xbox one: I’ve checked my NAT type and I’ve checked my privacy settings and everything is normal. But for some reason I still cannot join, start or invite anyone to my party? Whenever I go to start one...
  10. Can’t get passed “Press A to start” on COD Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get passed “Press A to start” on COD Modern Warfare 2: When I launch COD modern warfare 2 I can’t get passed the press A to start page. I hear it clicking but it doesn’t move in. I have been playing with no problems up until tonight. I restarted...