I can't start Forza Motorsport 7

Discus and support I can't start Forza Motorsport 7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I can't start the game Forza Motorsport 7. If I want to start it, it beginns to launch till I have to press "enter" . After that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clavenius, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Clavenius
    Clavenius Guest

Hi everybody,

I can't start the game Forza Motorsport 7. If I want to start it, it beginns to launch till I have to press "enter" . After that the game closes, mostly without a fail error. In some cases the game shows me a fail error, which says,
    I don't have adequate system requirements but that is wrong. I have the newest Windows version (16299.125), It is a 64 bit version of Windows 10. I have a mouse and a keyboard, Direct X 9 to 12, 8 GB RAM, Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-4690k CPU with 3,5 GHz and a
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 with 4GB. The Windows-store don't accept my CPU and my graphic card. behind the other things is a hook. behind the CPU and the graphic card stands "further information". I want to play the game, but after the installation of the game
    I can't played the game. I hope someone can fix it or I want my money Back!

:)

Clavenius, Dec 30, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

I can't start Forza Motorsport 7 [​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Dec 30, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Forza Motorsport 7 FAQ

Get ready for another awesome entry in the Forza Motorsport series, Forza Motorsport 7 is speeding right around the corner.

Q: When does Forza Motorsport 7 release?

A: For those who have pre-ordered the Forza 7 Ultimate Edition, you should have access as of September 29th 2017. For all others, Forza 7 should be available on October 3rd 2017 at 12am local time.

Q: Can I play Forza Motorsport 7 on PC?

A: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title – this means that DLC, achievements and progress will carry between Xbox One and Windows 10 so long as you use the same Xbox Live account that purchased a digital copy of the game.

Q: What do I get for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 7?

A: All users who pre-order Forza Motorsport 7 will receive the Hoonigan car pack, after launch this car pack will not be available.

The list below shows which DLC is included with each bundle.

Forza 7 Standard Edition (October 3rd)

- Forza Motorsport 7 game

Forza 7 Deluxe Edition (October 3rd)

- Forza Motorsport 7 Day One Car Pack

- Forza Motorsport 7 VIP

Forza 7 Ultimate Edition (September 29th)

- Forza Motorsport 7 Day One Car Pack

- Forza Motorsport 7 VIP

- Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass

Q: What comes with the Forza Motorsport 7 VIP membership?

A: Forza Motorsport 7 VIP membership features exclusive rewards you can’t get anywhere else! Forza Motorsport VIPs receive exclusive VIP cars, VIP Driver Gear Suits, as well as five 100% CR bonus Mod cards (five uses each per card), and more.

Q: What comes with the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass?

A: With the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass, you'll always be dialed in to the latest and greatest cars in Forza Motorsport 7. The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each). That's 42 amazing new cars total, all waiting to be collected,
    customized, and raced for one low price.

Q: Where are my DLC bundle items?

A: These will be available on Xbox One under Games > Forza Motorsport 7 > Manage Game > Ready to install. Once installed, content will be available in-game as well. On Windows 10 all DLC items will install separately and can be found within Store
    > My Library > Games.

Q: What is the difference between the Xbox One X version of Forza Motorsport 7 and the Xbox One version?

A: Xbox One X Enhanced provides better performance, this includes faster load times, higher resolution and better framerate. For more details check out our

Xbox One X Enhanced page

Q: I have more questions about Forza Motorsport 7, where should I go?

A: Check out our full
    Forza Motorsport 7 FAQ here
    , or post to the Forza 7 forums.

If you have any Support related questions regarding Forza 7, post here on the Xbox One Support Forums to receive community help or select a contact method here at our
    Contact Us page.

Mister Maka, Dec 30, 2017
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  6. SammyVS Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 Not Starting

Okay. You can move the game to another disc using Windows key + I >apps>select game and move
  7. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

See if these steps solve the problem, please.

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Do a clean boot, maybe some third-party service might be impacting the game's performance.

This link has instructions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

After that, try opening the game again.
  8. osterizer8 Win User

For some reason, moving the install to another drive seems to have fixed it! Not sure why that was an issue, but the game now loads up and appears to run normally. Thanks a lot for your help!
Thema:

1. I can't start Forza Motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - can't start Forza

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  4. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app: I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows,...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  6. Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start Forza Horizon 4 after Win10 updated?: Will suddenlly quit out game on starting window, re authrization login, xbox login, not work. No error, No Dialog, just quit game, game gone? How to deal with it?...
  7. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 Game: Hi. I can't start my Forza Horizon 4 game. When I press start it kinda starts but then close again. Can you guys help me or tell me how to fix this. Thank you! -Monkey...
  8. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  9. Can't start Forza 4 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza 4 anymore: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can see it in the store and it's updated fully...
  10. I can't start my forza horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't start my forza horizon 3: Error code is 0x80240438 they say update fault,but my game is new 785860c8-b92b-44d9-b8ee-4f0b4207493d