I can’t start fifa 21 Xbox one

Discus and support I can’t start fifa 21 Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey since yesterday I’m having problems to start Fifa 21, its saying “for any reason fifa take too long to start...” I did all the steps in xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juansehm12, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Juansehm12
    Juansehm12 Guest

Hey since yesterday I’m having problems to start Fifa 21, its saying “for any reason fifa take too long to start...” I did all the steps in xbox support, reset, power cycle reset, unistall and install, erase my profile, nothing works and it sucks. Any clue on this?

:)

Juansehm12, Feb 18, 2021
  2. AhmedÇalışkan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes and Xbox Shuts Down While Playing

I installed FIFA 21 and same thing happened. Xbox shut down at FIFA 21’s loading screen.
  3. AndréGonçalves8 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have the same problem too. Looks perfect on Xbox One version and terrible on Xbox Series version on my Xbox Series S. Just like Fifa 21. I already canceled my pre-order because EA will blame Microsoft and vice-versa just like Fifa 21.
  4. Francia J. Win User

HOW DO I TRNSFER FIFA 21 POINTS TO FIFA 22

Hi Familyjukes, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The only way to transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 21 to FIFA 22 is by logging in to FIFA 22 on your console or PC. You can’t transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 21 to FIFA 22 using the FUT Web or Mobile Companion Apps. Log in to FIFA 22 on your console or PC to transfer your FIFA Points, then you’ll see them on the apps.

The first time you log in to FIFA 22 on your console or PC, you’ll see a pop-up that gives you the option to transfer your FIFA Points.

For your reference, you can check this link https://help.ea.com/ca/help/fifa/fifa-points-tr...
  5. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jayhwaks3, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, you're trying to play together but on the xbox one and series S, right?

Unfortunately, with the fifa 21, for an option of the developer himself, you can't play fifa 21 between the One and Series. :(
Thema:

1. I can’t start fifa 21 Xbox one - Similar Threads - can’t start fifa

2. When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7...: When I getting started apex says:we can’t connect to the service you need right now.HTTP7 error “this is my problem in Xbox 3713cff3-15ef-46cc-928f-56f246f59954
  3. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  4. I can’t join/start parties?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/start parties?: For some reason whenever I get a party invite and go to join, it tells me there is no party available, and when I go to start a party, it doesn’t let me load into it. What can I do to fix this...
  5. I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start insurgency sandstorm on xbox one (2023): I am stuck in the lobby screen, everytime I get into a game there is an error code that says that I need to select a class in order to play, but the thing is I ALREADY DID. Is there a way to fix...
  6. Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start any games or apps on my xbox: I have a problem with opening games or apps on my xbox. When i try to open a game or app it just sais that the game took to long to open. I’ve looked at other’s that have the same problem on this...
  7. Can someone help me I can’t start my gta

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me I can’t start my gta: Help me I can’t start my gta this weird thing pops up I play with disc submitted by /u/Alone-Drummer-4769 [link] [comments]
  8. I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message...: I can’t play co-op on fifa 23. Everytime I try to start a game my friend gets a message saying there has been a “data mismatch.” I don’t know how to fix it, any ideas?...
  9. Recently received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Can’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently received Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. Can’t start: I have an xbox 1. Have installed and uninstalled twice, Same result. Nothing happens at start button. Have gone through the lists of the various and a told everything is working fine. Ideas???...
  10. Why can’t i start/join a party on Xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t i start/join a party on Xbox one: I’ve checked my NAT type and I’ve checked my privacy settings and everything is normal. But for some reason I still cannot join, start or invite anyone to my party? Whenever I go to start one...