i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick

Discus and support i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want star a party in this app and I cant idk whats wrong. the party just stay loading please i hope xbox support fix this quick... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adantamayo, Oct 24, 2016.

1. adantamayo
    adantamayo Guest

i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick

I want star a party in this app and I cant idk whats wrong. the party just stay loading please i hope xbox support fix this quick

:)

adantamayo, Oct 24, 2016
  2. can someone help me ples

so my xbox one account is for some reason baned offline from playing online and joining in partyes idk why i am last night it was fine me and my friends in a party playing gtav bo3 battlefiled and i wake up hope on i cant join partyes and cant play online
    with my friends and i dont know what i did my account name is and i just want to play idk what i did but i just want to play again and not be baned for 2 weeks cuz i did nothing wrong im always in party chat with my friends talking to them and
    i really really just want to play so if someone can help me with that xbox support and can someone ples just tell me how i can fix this i just wanna play again

SNIP3R R3CON2, Oct 24, 2016
  3. i dont even know what i did wrong

if it was an xblpet ban you would not be able to post on here with the account.

you have been kicked out by whoever was hosting the game,just another player,look at who sent the message.

you should have no problem playing online again.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 24, 2016
  4. GrandHolyKing Win User

i dont even know what i did wrong

Some of the times its a team of players that know each other and if they think your winning and they arent, they do things like that. Had it happen many times myself :(
  5. Piztup- Win User

Are you saying you got kicked from the game by the host, or you've recieved a ban from Xbox?

If its the latter, then check the email associated with your Gamertag, as you should have recieved an email telling you how long you are banned for.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

if it was an xblpet ban you would not be able to post on here with the account.

you have been kicked out by whoever was hosting the game,just another player,look at who sent the message.

you should have no problem playing online again.
  7. Arpeggio66 Win User

microsoft rewards app

i tried to use the app multiple time but i cant it shows me an error i dont know what to do please help fix it.
    I had this issue a while ago. I couldn't launch the rewards app from the home screen. I had to keep removing it and launching it from the apps screen. Somehow it has fixed itself now. hope this helps
  8. 黄soybean Win User

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5

i use your advice tye to downlodn this game but just cant download anything
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick - Similar Threads - cant star party

2. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  3. my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Starwars Battlefront weapons wont load or star cards cant buy: Is anyone doing anything about hack on Starwars Battlefront as i have lost most weapons and cant renew star cards ,have tried delete and reload 8b19b68e-9500-41c1-a479-13630d2067ad
  4. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  5. ger error tryin to download phantasy star 2 cant delete it either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ger error tryin to download phantasy star 2 cant delete it either: cant delete or download phantasy star 77dad4c3-53a3-4306-a9a7-9a59b9fd3460
  6. Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2: I installed and set up Phantasy star online 2 trough the microsoft store, and it worked just fine, once. I reset mi pc, and the app donsent launch the client and i cant uninstall the game. Adn for...
  7. i cant play lego star wars TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play lego star wars TCS: when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live 87e15522-8dff-45c6-b0d2-ce904a87c7e6
  8. Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga: Hi I am trying to purchase lego star wars the complete saga for my xbox one, however after I click on see price, it wont let me proceed any further/purchase the game. I have a credit card...
  9. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  10. Cant download star was the force unleashed on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download star was the force unleashed on the xbox one: Hello i have tried to download Star wars the force unleashed for awhile. ive purchased it on the xbox360 store but yet it wont appear in my downloadable games and in the store it only has a view...