i cant signup and pay for developer mode

Discus and support i cant signup and pay for developer mode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant signup and pay for developer mode, when i reach payment the page just keeps loading but eventually fails An error occurred while processing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Patrick Clausen, Nov 1, 2023.

1. i cant signup and pay for developer mode

i cant signup and pay for developer mode, when i reach payment the page just keeps loading but eventually fails

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #221.2eac1702.1698846443.367ef5c

:)

Patrick Clausen, Nov 1, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Patrick C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're having trouble registering and paying for developer mode.

Check your Internet connection: Make sure your Internet connection is working properly. A page error may be the result of an unstable Internet connection

Try another browser or device: Sometimes problems can be browser or device specific. Try using a different browser or device to see if you can complete the process

Clear your browser's cache and cookies: Sometimes your browser's cache and cookies can cause problems. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

Contact Microsoft Support: If you are still having problems, I would recommend that you contact Microsoft Support

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    do not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  3. iBakez Win User

Rainbow Six Siege

cant wait for the beta dates\signups to be announced :)
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

bruh moment

Hi,

When your console is in developer mode, you can only use apps and games designed for developer mode. To play your Xbox games and apps you need to exit dev mode. This is how it is meant to work.

Once you've purchased developer mode it's yours to enter and exit whenever you wish, you won't have to pay again.
  5. PaulNEVILLE Win User

lovefilm question

Anyone know how to signup for just the digital download i dont want any discs cant seem to find the option when trying to signup though? Also if you use this code "AZDM01" instead of the xbox one you get a free £20 amazon voucher on top of the free 30
    days
  6. WPAK Win User

developer mode

Hi there,

as far as I know nothing changed in regards to that, but the real question is..should somebody do that.

Only people that use the console for developing purposes should do that
Thema:

1. i cant signup and pay for developer mode - Similar Threads - cant signup pay

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...