I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

Discus and support I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pryker, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Pryker
    Pryker Guest

I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click my second account which is my gaming account, fill in the password correctly, then it tells me to use Windows Hello with my account too. So I type in my Hello PIN and it just says "Something went wrong". This is the same for when i try to log in on the xbox app.

I'm on a new fresh brand new dell laptop with windows 11 by the way.
    I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello [​IMG]

So how do I fix this?

:)

Pryker, Sep 6, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Pryker,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble syncing your Asphalt 9 game with your Xbox account. This issue may be caused by a conflict between your non-gaming and gaming accounts, or by a problem with Windows Hello authentication. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

- Make sure you are using the latest version of Asphalt 9 and the Xbox app on your device.

- Clear the cache and data of both apps from your device settings.

- Sign out of your non-gaming account from the Xbox app and the game, and sign in only with your gaming account.

- If you are using Windows Hello, make sure you have set up a PIN and a backup password for your gaming account.

- If the issue persists, please contact Windows Hello support for further assistance.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us again. Have a great day!
  4. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  5. NyanKat101 Win User

Microsoft account sign in problem

Hello Georges, thank you for replying to my question. Yes I have Windows 11 version 21H2. I unfortunately can't download the Xbox companion app due to the problem of being unable to sign into a Microsoft account on my computer. I am able to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox and Microsoft website its just the apps I have trouble signing in to.
  6. BenHarrison123 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC won't let me change XBOX logins

Hello Vinicius

Really appreciate the response but sadly none of the options provided work - I have tried uninstalling the game also. Here's my step by step progress

1)it provides the option to start game/press x ((accessibility))

2) I click either of them, I go to the sign in

3) I click sign in, yet it immediately goes to another window saying "we can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox live"

I do not wish to use the suspended account for it is only ever used for junk mail now. I used Xbox game bar and linked to steam but no luck, it provides no possibility of being able to change accounts anywhere.

Any more advice would be greatly welcomed, thank you.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello - Similar Threads - can't sign games

2. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  3. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  5. I can't sign into xbox cloud gaming on google

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into xbox cloud gaming on google: I try to sign into the xbox cloud gaming on google but when every I press the sign in button it just shows up with the xbox sign and doesn't bring me to the sign in page...
  6. I can't sign in or play games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in or play games.: I am trying to sign in and keep getting error message 0x87DD0033 It also says another error message (0x803f9006) the person who bought this needs to sign in. I am the person who bought this and I...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  8. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  9. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  10. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...