I can't sign into the Xbox App

Discus and support I can't sign into the Xbox App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears. That way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amadysseus343, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I can't sign into the Xbox App

Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears.
    That way I can play games that I already have installed, however I cannot reinstall them nor install new ones.

I tried several things but can't seem to solve this issue. I already tried switching from microsoft to local, then back to the microsoft account again, but I can't, as as soon as I try signin in it says this:

Oops – something went wrong

Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again.

and it doesn't work trying it again no matter how many attempts I take.

I've purchased the ultimate version of the Game Pass and this is unacceptable. I cannot, in any way, acces the games I am paying for and want this fixed. Your supportbot is also of no help at all.

:)

Amadysseus343, Nov 29, 2023
  2. sjholland87-C0CE063F Win User

smart glass?

I can't seem to get this to work. I sign in on the xbox, sign in on the app and it can't find my xbox :(
  3. Amadysseus343 Win User

None of these solutions work. I've tried all. The ones with the security I can't even try since it says "This Setting is Managed by Your Administrator", although I have all the rights. O even created another account with admin rights, still didn't work.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Amadysseus343, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing with signing into the Xbox App. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Xbox App installed on your device. Check for updates in the app store and install any available updates.

2. Clearing the app cache may help resolve any temporary data or corrupted files causing the sign-in issue. On your device, go to the Settings, find the Xbox App, and look for options to clear cache or data. Clear the cache and relaunch the app to see if the issue is resolved.

3. Ensure that your operating system is up to date with the latest Windows updates. Sometimes, system updates can address compatibility issues and improve app functionality.

4. Incorrect date and time settings on your device can sometimes cause sign-in issues. Check that your device's date and time are set correctly and aligned with your region.

5. If you are using a proxy server or VPN, try disabling them temporarily. Proxy servers and VPNs can sometimes interfere with the app's ability to connect and authenticate properly.

6. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software on your device and try signing in again. Sometimes, these security applications can block the app's communication.

7. On your device, try creating a new user account and sign in to the Xbox App using that account. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your current user profile.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Subangelis Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.
  6. FainterZebra54 Win User

Xbox Live account

Yes, and I am signed into Xbox Live. But I can't download anything, apps, games whatever. It always goes to the screen that says I have to sign in to Xbox Live and when I click on it, I'm already signed in. I can't even download the Netflix app so I could
    use the tv or movie feature . . .
Thema:

1. I can't sign into the Xbox App - Similar Threads - can't sign App

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!: When I launch my Xbox app on pc I get a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account." so then it asks me to sign in and when I do I use the correct email and when I enter...
  4. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  5. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  6. Can't sign in to xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox app on pc: [img] Tried to repair and reset, reinstall the app, drivers up to date but it still wont let me sign in. On MSFS for example, it is not able to load/sync online data. When I click sign in, it...
  7. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  8. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...: "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months...
  10. Why can't I sign into the Xbox app on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the Xbox app on my PC?: Recently I have been unable to sign into the Xbox app on my PC despite being signed into the Microsoft store, When I open the app and select sign in the login window opens for a split second and...