I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...

Discus and support I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account by changing the email but everytime I try to do it it gets denied... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Helpme_622, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Helpme_622
    Helpme_622 Guest

I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...

I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account by changing the email but everytime I try to do it it gets denied

:)

Helpme_622, Jul 8, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account

Hello, Helpme_622. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What message do you receive when trying to change the account email address?

And on what page are you trying to change it? Were you able to recover and sign in again to the account?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Lindsey0706 Win User

Trying to change email address on my Xbox Live account

I'm having as issue with this as well. My Xbox email was hacked, not my live account just the email associated with it so I can't verify my email because I can't get into it and I can't add any aliases. What do I do!?
  4. MaxZinn Win User

My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

They must have added that email to the account and deleted my original email because whenever I attempt to sign into my old account with my original email, I get the notice that an account with that email does not exist.
  5. Veznam Win User

Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

Hello, Brilliant

I don't think my account was hacked because it was last active on the day I last played Minecraft. I didn't mention this in my original message, but before I lost my account, I was receiving some notifications in the launcher (I don't remember what they were saying) that I ignored, and I think it's because of that

And is there any way to check if my account was deleted or to directly message someone who could change my account's email?
  6. FoolishShip87 Win User

xbox.com created second gamertag on my windows live account email address?

I only had the one email I ever used for it. Also, I still get email for my original account to my standard email address. In fact, shortly after posting the original post, I received an email from microsoft reminding me I hadn't registered my console for
    the preview program (which I can't do obviously, because I can't log in). I did contact phone support the day it happened, when I thought perhaps my account had been hacked. I'll probably call them in a week if I haven't heard back to give them this further
    information about still receiving emails for the account, but I can't do that right now, because my cell phone minutes are low.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm... - Similar Threads - can't sign original

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  9. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  10. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...