I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

Discus and support I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJ2483, Aug 12, 2023.

1. DJ2483
    DJ2483 Guest

I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new Microsoft account I made it says that I have to sign into the old previously connected Microsoft account but I can't because I can't remember what email and password I used. I mightve used the same email I don't know if that's possible but I used a different password. What should I do

:)

DJ2483, Aug 12, 2023
  2. eli123 ggffgg Win User

I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new Microsoft account

Please sign out all my Microsoft account on Xbox
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new Microsoft account

Hello DJ2483,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please visit https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42 this link. Go to 2nd option which is Fill out the form using a recognized device and location. Then click on Account Recover form.

Fill out the necessary details of the account you've lost access. Hope there will be a quick fix.

Good Luck
    Regards
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Rikenzu Win User

How to unlink my xbox live account from facebook account?

I need help with something a little different. I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my facebook to it prior to finding out there was something wrong with it and i couldnt get into it. I closed the account, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook
    is stuck linked to the old account, with no way to log in to it to unlink it. The new profile has no issues, but i can't link my Facebook to it cause its still linked to the closed account. Can anyone help me with that?
  6. ManriqueHernandez Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Can you unlinked the fam fam 5 form

Minecraft pls
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new... - Similar Threads - can't sign old

2. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  3. Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access old outlook account, Can't sign in on xbox: Hi I have an old outlook account which was my main alias for microsoft. I've since switched it to a new email and phone number and removed the old outlook address. I was recently logged out of my...
  4. Why Can't I Sign Into my Old Gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Sign Into my Old Gamertag?: A few weeks ago I changed my old xbox account's email from an old one to a new one. However, after signing in from the new account today I was signed into a brand new gamertag instead of my old...
  5. Can't Sign in with my old account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in with my old account info: Hello, I can't get in to my old account with the proper info (email and password) because it says that the email doesn't exist and I know the info by heart so I don't know how to get back into...
  6. I can't sign into my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my old account.: so it's been 4 years since my xbox overheated, I've been trying to sign into my old xbox account for a while now I remember the gamertag but not the password or the email used to create the...
  7. I can't sign in ..my account and xbox x are new..i couldn't retrieve my old account from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in ..my account and xbox x are new..i couldn't retrieve my old account from...: I can't sign into xbox sx today...also couldn't retrieve my old account from xboxone ..don't know if should give up and return this new system or not ..alot of money was spent 2 days ago ..i can't...
  8. Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on OLD XBOX ACCOUNT, still being billed for probably years, how do i cancel this?: I have two seperate accounts, this account I am posting on, and another lost account that still bills me every month for xbox live gold which my xbox one broke a long time ago randomly of course....
  9. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  10. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...