i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

Discus and support i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samueleveleigh, Sep 28, 2023.

1. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign

in

thanks sam

:)

Samueleveleigh, Sep 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm sorry but account linking happens on the other company's server, and Sony will never allow you to disconnect an account on their service. You'll have to ask them to change their policy
  3. Samueleveleigh Win User

but i dont uderstand i have signed into the acount before with the same email

thanks sam
  4. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  5. JacksonMartens Win User

Need Help

But thats my moms microsoft acount for her computer so i cant really steal it...
  6. ticomique Win User

wrong xbox acount

hi

switching acount on my xbox is not a problem i mean the link between my microsoft acount and my xbox like on MY Microsoft acount i log in another xbox acount i would like to put my real xbox acount mon my microsoft acount
Thema:

1. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. Cant sign in to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to microsoft account: Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?...
  4. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  5. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  6. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  7. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  8. Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in on any microsoft app.: whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign in button nothing happens, if i press it a...
  9. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  10. I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?: I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i try launching it, it says this "Minecraft...