I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

Discus and support I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JadenAnderson-123, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com websites an change my gamer tag and it works then I go back
    to my ps4 to sign into my account again but it still doesn't work.

:)

JadenAnderson-123, Apr 5, 2020
  2. JacobValenzuela Win User

Im having the same issue but i use the nintendo swith insted. All the tutorials dont work and every time i try to sign in the same message comes up. The fact that microsoft isnt doing anything about it gets me mad.
  3. HellMark619 Win User

are you trying to login to your Microsoft account via the ps4 browser ? if so then the onscreen keyboard might add a " space or ." when you type your password . as for Minecraft the accounts are different , you will
    need to start a new world when playing .. the cross plays only works on the PC and Xbox bedrock editions of Minecraft
  4. IanShorett-Jackson Win User

Im having the same problem! It worked fine for three days after buying minecraft for ps4 and now i havent been able to play cross platform.
  5. XSophiaProwettx Win User

I cant sign into my minecraft with my account i have watched all of the videos and I have tried signing in through xbox and microsoft I have tried EVERYTHING and none of it will work please help me.
  6. JadenAnderson-123 Win User

No I'm trying to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft via the sign in button an linking it but it doesn't work at all an idk how to reset it
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4 - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...