I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,

Discus and support I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I try it just sends me into an endless loop of giving me codes, me putting the information into remote connect, sorting it all out then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsobellaColeman, Jan 19, 2021.

1. I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,

whenever I try it just sends me into an endless loop of giving me codes, me putting the information into remote connect, sorting it all out then closing it, only to have minecraft say its signing in and then giving me another code

:)

IsobellaColeman, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Raul Cabrera1 Win User

why cant i sign into my microsoft account from my nintendo switch

thanks i dont have twitter so was unaware
  3. Sodangidni Win User

why cant i sign into my microsoft account from my nintendo switch

Hello, Raul C. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Actually, this is a known issue and the game developer is already aware of it.
    For now, it's recommended to wait until they announce the problem has been solved.

Below, I'm going to share the official announcement and hopefully, everything will be solved as soon as possible.

https://x.com/groundedthegame/status/1780261138174759184?s=46

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. feemer(2) Win User

I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.

I got 3 versions on the game. The windows 10 version, I cant add friends. Says go to a website and change privacy settings. (I dont see where this should be a thing, ive had this account since i was 14, am 32 now)

2nd switch, account, when i try to sign into Microsoft account, gives me code, i go to website type in code, website says "all done". On switch i try to sign into Microsoft again. Gives me code again. This is endless loop.

3r switch account isnt able to add friends. Just like my account. The 3rd switch IS connected to Microsoft.
  5. Jay_answers Win User

I cant sign into my Microsoft account

Every now and then I run into the same issue. The apps, have some issues.

Most of the time, it fixes itself after a while.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I cant sign in to my microsoft account

Hi AfaPlay, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This means you’ve encountered an unknown error during sign-in.

Please fully close Minecraft, reset your device, and attempt to log in again.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,

1. I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch, - Similar Threads - cant sign Microsoft

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. Cant sign in to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to microsoft account: Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?...
  4. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...: I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It...
  5. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  6. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  7. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation: in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks sam d02bcca8-83fd-44eb-b330-544f509fc50d
  8. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  9. Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in on any microsoft app.: whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign in button nothing happens, if i press it a...
  10. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....