I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Discus and support I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won't let me sign in, and I've been trying for the last 4 months to see if it will work. anyone know how I can login? Every time I try it says "We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by winterwuulf, Apr 16, 2020.

1. winterwuulf
    winterwuulf Guest

It won't let me sign in, and I've been trying for the last 4 months to see if it will work. anyone know how I can login? Every time I try it says "We tried to sign into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong." I am on v1.14.60, anyone know what
    to do? Also there's no Minecraft section for the reasons so I had to choose Xbox.

:)

winterwuulf, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

Is there any way possible to be able to use my Ps4 mojang/Microsoft email on my new ps4 with the same Email that I've been using. Because I want to use my Email to sign into my ps4 minecraft.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vortex Husker,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to play Minecraft through PlayStation and you have questions related to account. Let’s us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To answer your question about unlinking Minecraft account to Microsoft account that would be not possible as your credentials for signing into Minecraft is using Microsoft account. On the other hand, unlink a Microsoft account linked to PlayStation will not be possible too per support article: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for PlayStation® FAQ | Minecraft Help.

Now to ensure that you will be able to play Minecraft with friends, please let us know the details about your sign-in issue.

1. Do you get an error message/code while signing into your account?
    2. Can you sign-in to your account on Minecraft website - Sign in | Minecraft?

There are troubleshooting for failed to login to PlayStation that you may try to perform. Please check this link: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ | Minecraft Help.

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vortex Husker,

Thanks for clarifying, the unlink process will depend on the PlayStation account policy for this game.

Should you be getting an error message like this: "looks like this account is already connected." You may try to check this bug raised to Minecraft support team - [MCPE-96635] Says "looks like this account is already connected" and Unlinking Microsoft Account does not work - Jira (mojang.com).

However, for the error message: "Microsoft account already linked to PSN." You may try to follow the steps that worked on them: NEW FIX for PS4 Error Message: Microsoft account already linked to PSN - Microsoft Community.

Otherwise, you may need to reach out to the game support for assistance: PlayStation Support

Regards,

5. Vortex Husker Win User

It's not that I don't have access to my Microsoft account. The fact that I can't unlink my Microsoft account that's connected to something that I can't unlink without knowing where to start.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vortex Husker,

Sorry for the late reply.

To address your question, as PlayStation have their own dedicated team for account concerns, it is best to seek assistance to their team about the PlayStation account. For the linking process of the account and games, it depends on the game support or developer if unlinking is supported. For this case, Minecraft already noted that it is not possible.

So, for assistance of how to get into your Microsoft account using the email address it is linked into, please try the steps below:

1. Go to this link: Microsoft account | Home
    2. Sign in to your account.
    3. If you see an error message, please take a screenshot and conceal your personal information.
    4. Post the screenshot in your next reply.

If the known password did not work when you try to sign into your account, please try this:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and if you’re not already signed in, sign in with the username and current password for the account you want to update.
    2. From the navigation header, select Security and because you’re accessing sensitive info, you’ll need to enter the password for this account again.
    3. From the Password security tile, select Change my password.
    4. On the Change your password page, enter your current password and then enter your new password.

For additional security, select the optional checkbox which prompts you to update your password every 72 days.
    5. Select Save.

If you couldn't change your password this way, see Reset your Microsoft account password.

We look forward for your update.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is minecraft ps4 saying it cannot sign in to my Microsoft account

2. cant sign into microsoft account on ps4