I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.

Discus and support I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had a problem for the past couple of days now. Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three: - Microsoft Store -... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by asasaweeree, May 22, 2022.

1. asasaweeree
    asasaweeree Guest

I have had a problem for the past couple of days now.
    Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three:
    - Microsoft Store
    - Minecraft Launcher
    - Xbox App

It won't work. For the Microsoft Store, I will press the profile icon, and then tap Sign in, but once I do that, nothing happens. The pop-up that should appear doesnt show up ever. Same thing happens with the Xbox App.

Aside from that, while trying to install certain apps, such as the Minecraft Launcher, Microsoft Store just reloads the page of that same article. This isn't the case for apps like WhatsApp or Facebook, however. Those install just fine.

Inside of the Minecraft Launcher (The one that should be provided by the Microsoft Store, but I can't get it because of the problem mentioned before) it will just say "Something went wrong in the login process." and not let me log in with Microsoft. This launcher was obtained from the official Minecraft website, so that shouldn't be the problem.

I'm running on a Windows 10 OS Desktop Computer, 64 bits system.

:)

asasaweeree, May 22, 2022
  2. asasaweeree Win User

Fix has been found:

Use Windows + R, type services.msc, and turn on the Web Account Administrator service. For some reason it was turned off. .-.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try this:

Close all windows, then press Windows key + R, and type this: services.msc

This is going to open a new window (services), then look for all Xbox services, double click on each one and on "startup type" select automatic for each one and press OK
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  5. asasaweeree Win User

I have tried restarting the Store, Redownloading + Reinstalling the Minecraft Launcher, restarting my PC, downloading the latest windows update, updating my drivers, and restarting services. However, none of it has worked.
  6. Patrick159357 Win User

We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (Game Pass PC)

Tried the in place upgrade, same problem from the video before. Tried signing in to my local account to see if that helped, it didn't and now I have a similar problem trying to sign in with my Microsoft account:

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/o7QcelzDFAAF

Still can't play 3rd party games, and now can't sign into my microsoft account from the local account.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place. - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...