I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

Discus and support I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nate M2, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Nate M2
    Nate M2 Guest

I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is...

I tried opening my Minecraft launcher and log into my Microsoft account, i have the email password and everything but it says my account isn't secure and needs verification, so i tried that. It sent a verification code to an email I either don't have or don't know the password to. So i tried signing in through my phone number, that account immediately got locked and i cant unlock it. I tried submitting verification forms the other way putting in everything including my Xbox live ID gamer-tag etc. Then the automated system just says that's not enough info and that i should answer more questions. I've answered every possible question. I have my account password, email everything, its my account. I just wanna play Minecraft man

:)

Nate M2, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is one i dont recognise

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

The only option you have at this stage is to keep on filling the form as there is no other way to get your account back. You may have to come to terms with that it may be lost forever.
  3. HarryBELL2 Win User

The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued

But the thing is when i go to sign into the account i put the email in and the password, it then sends a verification code to the email but i cant get the code because the email doesnt exist
  4. BrianPosey Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

all you really need to do is add your email to your security proofs. your security email is where all your notifications, verifications, really everything you do is through your security. The Microsoft account is just a user name if you will. Its a name
    you type in as your user. for example, if your MSA (Microsoft Account) is a yahoo then its like you have 2 emails now. you can go to yahoo and sign into your email with your yahoo user name, but if you go to the website: account.live.com and use the same yahoo
    user name to sign in, it will sign you into a completely different account (that also happens to have different password then the actual yahoo email itself). The main thing you need is a contact email to verify your account, that's what your console wants.
    forget creating a new email and waiting 30 days to switch it, just change your security email and you will be set. if you are unable to access account just go to account.live.com and select cant access account to follow password reset flow and use the last
    option that says I cant use any of these. This form will add a contact email to your security, problem solved.
  5. RevRain76 Win User

Security Code

@crafty1992: Please sign in with your Microsoft account email at account.live.com and update the email association and/or security features of your account.

Should you encounter anymore issues, please turn off two-step verification.

Here's how:

1.Sign in to your Microsoft account.

2.If prompted to validate your identity, enter the security code that was sent to your device.

3.Select Security & privacy, and then select More security settings.

4.Under Security settings, scroll down to Two-step verification.

5.Select Turn off two-step verification, and then confirm the change when prompted.

Update me of the progress please. :)
  6. Georges C. Win User

Lost credentials of account and Xbox Sub.

Hello again, I understand, but being having a security number or email added to the account will not be able to recover it.

If you remember your account email, try adding an email or security number.

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. I cant sign into my microsoft account because its not secure and the verification email is... - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. Cant sign in to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to microsoft account: Im trying to sign in to an account but it says my email doesn't exist, when I click create one, it says my email already is a microsoft account. What should I do?...
  4. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  5. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  6. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation: in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks sam d02bcca8-83fd-44eb-b330-544f509fc50d
  7. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  8. Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in on any microsoft app.: whenever i try to sign in on any microsoft app it does nothing, im trying to sign in on microsoft store with my xbox account but when i press the sign in button nothing happens, if i press it a...
  9. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  10. I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign out and sign back into my microsoft store account. What do I do?: I recently just bought a new pc and am trying to download the minecraft launcher onto it. I was sucessful in downloading the launcher, but whenever i try launching it, it says this "Minecraft...