i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!

Discus and support i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought minecraft and it had worked for a while but then i couldnt log into my account it just says something had went wrong with the account and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElliotBrinkley, Apr 23, 2021.

1. i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!

i bought minecraft and it had worked for a while but then i couldnt log into my account it just says something had went wrong with the account and i cant play with friends and use my things i have bought!! its been like this for WEEKS!

:)

ElliotBrinkley, Apr 23, 2021
  2. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  3. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Account

Hello AbbySpencer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch is signing your cousin into your Microsoft account instead of your cousin's account. We do not provide support for the Nintendo Switch on the Xbox forums.
    We recommend reaching out to
    Mojang
    for assistance with signing out and signing in to Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. We hope this helps!
  5. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the steps I provided. I'm here to help you, so please don't worry. Here's a more detailed explanation of the steps you need to follow:

Go to the official Minecraft website and log in to your Mojang account. If you haven't created a Mojang account yet, you can do so by clicking on the "Register" button on the login page.

Once you have logged in to your Mojang account, click on the "Account" tab in the top-right corner of the screen.

Scroll down to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section and click on the "Redeem" button next to it.

You will be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Enter your Nintendo account details and click on "Sign in."

Once you have signed in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. Click on the "Redeem" button again to confirm that you want to redeem your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Nintendo Switch.

You will then receive a confirmation message saying that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
Thema:

i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!

1. i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!! - Similar Threads - cant sign microscoft

2. cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in: couldnt sign into my account so i factory reset now i cant add my account back. Every time i try to add my account Its shows a little circle for 2 seconds then nothing. Help...
  3. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  4. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  7. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  8. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  9. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  10. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...