I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

Discus and support I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SSombratta, Sep 11, 2018.

1. SSombratta
    SSombratta Guest

I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

Hi

Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts

apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine.

I tried different Internet providers, hard resetting my Xbox, removing and adding my account but nothing worked.

please fix this, I haven't been able to play anything for almost a week now. please help

I also have read some comments saying that Microsoft doesn't even address the issue cuz their marketing in these countries isn't that great

if that's true then it's really frustrating at least for me because I've been using legal ways to pay for my games and services while some people are playing these games for free in illegal ways.

I decided to stick with xbox one as I did with xbox 360. so I think I deserve to at least have access to what I paid for. don't you think?

:)

SSombratta, Sep 11, 2018
  2. sign in error

hello everyone. I'm seeing this error (0x80a40010). it won't let me sign in and I can't use my xbox one.

SIAVASHNOORMOHAMADI, Sep 11, 2018
  3. cannot sign into my account.....keeps telling me I don't have internet....but I do!

I have internet...everything else is working. I just can't get into my solitaire collection or sign into my account. It keeps telling me I'm not connected to the internet.

It will let me continue on as a guest.

DrowningSun1547, Sep 11, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Problem is known and as far as I can inmagine, Microsoft is working on a solution.

CrazY1985, Sep 11, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    That issue is affecting some users, doesnt have a fix for now, but have a workaround.

Please visit this thread here: 0x80a40010

They found a workaround.

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 3, 2018
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

That issue is affecting some users, doesnt have a fix for now, but have a workaround.

Please visit this thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/0x80a40010/f930ce2c-06b6-413c-9e6e-95e714c4ed60

They found a workaround.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem is known and as far as I can inmagine, Microsoft is working on a solution.
  8. ЮРИЙ ПУЦ Win User

Can't sign in says error 0x80a40010 What to do?

9. DR Penguin 44 Win User

10. MohammadWarrior Win User

Xbox one error 0x80a40010

Hi, i am not able to sign in to the console now. Also tried all solutions like reboot console, remove and add account again... After entering password appears error 0x80a40010
    I can not log in to my Xbox account on xbox with the error number (0x80a40010).

how to fix it
Thema:

1. I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010) - Similar Threads - can't sign account

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  6. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  7. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  8. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  9. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...