I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC

Discus and support I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My key board and mouse can't interact with the login pop up. The cursor blinks but doesn't type. I have all of the updates for game and peripheral... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lunarsprint, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Lunarsprint
    Lunarsprint Guest

My key board and mouse can't interact with the login pop up. The cursor blinks but doesn't type. I have all of the updates for game and peripheral drivers, i have xbox live signed in on the pc app, but game doesn't appear (steam purchase) there. I'm at
    my wits end, keyboard and mouse work in all other games and other programs/apps.

:)

Lunarsprint, Jul 20, 2020
  2. wizkiller97 Win User

Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC

As for multiple accounts sadly at this time it only signs you into Halo MCC with whatever Xbox Live account you have sign into on your computer. From search around I haven't found any sign out button within the game or switch profile button. As for accessing
    the game's files, unlike people who have purchased the game on steam. The Microsoft store version treats Halo MCC as a Windows Store App. I also searched to see if I can find where the files where located. Sure there a way to extract these files but I haven't
    tried any of the methods posted online so I can't recommend any.
  3. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
  5. Krogoth88 Win User

No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to install at all. I have the basic Game Pass subscription for PC.

I'm having the same issue! I can't start Master Chief Collection after the Halo 2 update. I uninstalled MCC and now I can't even reinstall MCC! other games seem to be fine starting the download but none of the Halo games work anymore.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Halo

I am currently playing my way through Halo MCC, Can't wait for halo 6 to release
Thema:

1. I can't sign into Microsoft/Xboxlive in Halo MCC - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch: I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited....
  10. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...