I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch

Discus and support I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with Failed to login We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luna Taaffe, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Luna Taaffe
    Luna Taaffe Guest

I try sign into my Microsoft account to be met with

Failed to login

We could not sign you in to your Microsoft account. Access to realms, profiles and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.

Error code: creeper

Is there anyway to fix this?

:)

Luna Taaffe, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Luna T.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

I will recommend to contact Minecraft support as this is an Xbox forum the creeper error means:

A network issue has prevented your sign-in.

Make sure that your connection is stable and check that it is configured properly.

For more information contact Minecraft support and open a ticket:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/es/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox screen, asking me to sign in. I don't have Xbox. I have ps4

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It sounds like you may have accidentally clicked on the Xbox sign-in page instead of the Nintendo Switch sign-in page.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, please follow these steps:

1. On your Nintendo Switch, go to System Settings > Users > Add User.

2. Create a new user account and select "Sign in using a Microsoft account."

3. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft account and link it to your Nintendo Switch.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. TheSolidGameBox Win User

"You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Nintendo Switch

Try signing out of your microsoft account and signing back in on your nintendo switch.
  5. TruthfulAlarm86 Win User

Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

Can't find back to my Microsoft account to my Nintendo switch
  6. Blobalot Win User

Microsoft account sign in on Nintendo Switch

An extra little bit, all the texture packs that are missing are now in my suggested/get more packs section.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into Microsoft account on Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - can't sign Microsoft

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  6. Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to either Xbox or Microsoft websites: When I attempt to log in to Xbox.com I hit the sign in button, and all it does is reload the page without having signed me in. On the Microsoft website when I attempt to log in, it does the same...
  7. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  8. Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign in using my Microsoft account? (TLauncher): When I try to create an account (on TLauncher), it says: An error has occurred during the authentication process. I even entered the information correctly! I tried multiple times, but it says the...
  9. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  10. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...