I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help

Discus and support I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Halo on PC and because microsoft sucks they make you sign into their crappy platform instead of just letting you play through steam.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M0dulo, Nov 7, 2021.

1. M0dulo
    M0dulo Guest

I'm trying to play Halo on PC and because microsoft sucks they make you sign into their crappy platform instead of just letting you play through steam. Anyway i sign in with my email then they ask for my cellphone number, and then they tell me that phone number is already linked to another account. So apparently i have two accounts one with my email and phone and now I cant sign into anything. Support has been worthless as always. what do i do?

:)

M0dulo, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Did you try to remove this number from your account and add another one and try to log in again?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  3. smileskybird Win User

Your Year One Stats

I thought I got more achievements in Minecraft X1 than Halo MCC, I need to fix that. I've about 40% completed MC X1 edition and 1% (8 achievements) for Halo MCC. 100% completed MC X360 edition (mc = minecraft).
  4. smileskybird Win User

Not Another Minecraft Thread

Halo texture pack is now on MC Xbox 360 Edition. Halo and MC are my most favourite games ;D
  5. HLR Mindtrick Win User

your most expensive game

Probably Halo 3 Special Edition..... the one which came in a MC Helmet, i then went on to sell it for what i payed for it...... havent bought a Special Edition game since as they are a waste of money for me
  6. ShaqiRa-2E97D8DF-4B0 Win User

Change of gamer tag

I cant. It's 6 years ago.

And now I cant edit my topic.

please help
Thema:

1. I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help - Similar Threads - cant sign Halo

2. cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in: couldnt sign into my account so i factory reset now i cant add my account back. Every time i try to add my account Its shows a little circle for 2 seconds then nothing. Help...
  3. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  4. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  7. Halo MMC cant sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MMC cant sign in.: I boot up halo mmc from steam, enter my email and password, then hit sign in. I immediately get an error just saying cant connect to Xbox Live. i click retry and then it just spins. i have let it...
  8. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider: When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the problem. So I did that, and it brought me to a...
  9. Cant sign in to Halo Spartan Assualt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to Halo Spartan Assualt: I paid for and downloaded Halo Spartan **** yesterday but when I try sign in I get this error, Sorry we cant sign you in, please sign in at Xbox.com and start this app again. I tried doing this...
  10. Xbox compatibility CANT SIGN IN HALO WARS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox compatibility CANT SIGN IN HALO WARS!!: I have been working with xbox support to sign in to my account when I start the game halo wars witch is a platinum game when i get to to the main menu it asked me to sign in so that any progress...