I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

Discus and support I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ge3k God, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Ge3k God
    Ge3k God Guest

Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on the game. In the pass few days I decided to get the game again but when in finnaly loaded it said to pit my password from my old account in. I do not have that password so I hit the sign in with diffrent account option. This then brought me back to the same screen saying type in your password for the old account. I have tried many diffrent things going as far as deleting and redownloading this game it still takes me to the same screen. I do not know what to do and I need help.

:)

Ge3k God, Oct 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

That is because you need a halo waypoint account for each new account. As each account are tracked differently

You can't sign into another account as a guest tillnthe primary signs in or you sign in on another waypoint account
  3. EarMoan Win User

Multiplayer on Microsoft Games not working - Halo MCC / Forza Horizon 4 Etc

Any other suggestions?

My Halo Infinite Multiplayer stopped working the other night for some unknown reason as well.

I literally can't play any Microsoft games currently in multiplayer, or single player without some sort of bug/issue.
  4. Matthew Clune Win User

Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

Hello Tomm_A

I followed these instructions. Signing out and signing back in did not work.

I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other games instead which is really a shame.

What troubleshooting tip is next? It makes me feel really dumb for having purchased an xbox series x and Halo Infinite is unplayable.

Sincerely,

Matthew
  5. Simple OJ Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk!
  6. FadingToJosh Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Xbox: Halo Infinite

Other: Animal Crossing

Can't wait for both.
Thema:

1. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - can't sign accounts

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  6. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  7. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  8. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  9. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  10. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...