I can't sign in to Xbox Live. Therefore I can't download my profile

Discus and support I can't sign in to Xbox Live. Therefore I can't download my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My connection on the Xbox one is good yet the backwards compatibility won't even let me download a profile. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by henke sweden, Oct 7, 2017.

1. henke sweden
    henke sweden Guest

My connection on the Xbox one is good yet the backwards compatibility won't even let me download a profile. How do i fix this?

:)

henke sweden, Oct 7, 2017
  2. henke sweden
    henke sweden Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox live. Therefore I can't download my profile

My connection on the Xbox one is good yet the backwards compatibility won't even let me download a profile. How do i fix this?

henke sweden, Oct 7, 2017
  3. LAETH08
    LAETH08 Guest
    I can't connect to Xbox live. Therefore I can't download my profile

Same here! I keep posting all over the forums, here and elsewhere on Microsoft's platforms, and haven't gotten a response. All the things members of the community have said worked for them haven't worked for me. I keep getting the same message saying that
    my Xbox can't connect to Xbox Live.

I can't sign in to Xbox Live. Therefore I can't download my profile [​IMG]

Which then opens the network setting for the Xbox One and it says I'm connected to Xbox Live. I'm at a complete loss as to why this is happening... Luckily I'm not the only one having this issue and I hope Microsoft is working on a fix for this!!!

LAETH08, Oct 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: