I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

Discus and support I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The_Avocado_man, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says logging you in but it just returns me to a state where I can't login. I saw a post before this that's similar but the things that were suggested did not apply. I am running the latest version of Chrome and it also happens on Microsoft Bing. Please help.

:)

The_Avocado_man, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi The_Avocado_man, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

Clear cache and cookies: Sometimes login issues may be due to cached data. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that resolves the problem.

Try another browser: Attempt to sign in to Xbox Cloud Gaming using a different browser. If the issue persists on Chrome, try using Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or another browser to determine if the problem is specific to one browser.

Disable browser extensions: Certain browser extensions may interfere with the login process. Try temporarily disabling all extensions and attempt to sign in again.

Browser update: Ensure you have the latest version of your browser installed. Older versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Restart router and computer: Network problems can sometimes affect login. Try restarting both your router and computer before attempting again.

If the issue persists after trying these solutions, it may be helpful to reach out to Xbox's technical support for further assistance. I hope you find a solution soon!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

Hello Flaming S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Could you confirm your full setup you are using? Has it worked before?
  4. STEVEOkx66 Win User

Can't play Dark Souls on my Xbox One - Cloud Saved Games

I am having the same issue. I have my 360 still and that doesn't help as it says "Items on another Xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the Xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud." referring
    to my Xbox one. So I cant even start a new game. There is another forum on this where more people are having this issue with Dark Souls but i haven't got a response yet.
  5. Ignacio De Fazio Win User

ubisoft connect issue when used by a shared subscription

I have another problem, i friend have a xbox cloud gaming, and i have the game on PC downloaded on PC, when i open the game with Ubisoft connect, i cant invite my friend to the game because he cant open ubisoft connect because he is on xbox cloud gaming, and we cant play togheter, i added to friend in ubisoft connect and dindt work .... What can i do?
  6. Doncouri yedid Win User

XBOX Cloud Gaming is Down

i cant get into xbox cloud gaming it says were woriking on fixing the problem?
Thema:

1. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming - Similar Threads - cant sign Cloud

2. cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in: couldnt sign into my account so i factory reset now i cant add my account back. Every time i try to add my account Its shows a little circle for 2 seconds then nothing. Help...
  3. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  4. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  7. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  8. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  9. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  10. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...