I can't sign in to some games. HELP!

Discus and support I can't sign in to some games. HELP! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I need to fix a very important problem.I can't sign in to MC Minesweeper, MC Jgsaw, Make It Rain: The Love of Money... I only can sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nguyễn Mudi, Oct 5, 2020.

1. I can't sign in to some games. HELP!

Hello! I need to fix a very important problem.I can't sign in to MC Minesweeper, MC Jgsaw, Make It Rain: The Love of Money... I only can sign in to Minecraft, MC Bingo, Alto Adventure... But, 90% of the games I can't sign in are my favorite games. When
    I try to sign in, a message pop up: "Sorry! We can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, and then restart this app again.". I tried, but it didn't work. Please help me with this. More information: My account's birthdate is 7/8/2009.

:)

Nguyễn Mudi, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games

have you tried to install it again??
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Did you check to see if these games need any extra registration or activation?
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

I have occasionally seen something like this on my PC and it wanted to validate my account under account settings. I normally just sign in with a PIN on my PC and use face recognition on my surface. I think over time it trips something and wants me to
    sign back in fully.
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you tried resetting your device?
  6. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Sometimes xbox live is unstable so you won't be able to connect
Thema:

I can't sign in to some games. HELP!

1. I can't sign in to some games. HELP! - Similar Threads - can't sign games

2. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  3. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  5. I can't sign into xbox cloud gaming on google

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into xbox cloud gaming on google: I try to sign into the xbox cloud gaming on google but when every I press the sign in button it just shows up with the xbox sign and doesn't bring me to the sign in page...
  6. I can't sign in or play games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in or play games.: I am trying to sign in and keep getting error message 0x87DD0033 It also says another error message (0x803f9006) the person who bought this needs to sign in. I am the person who bought this and I...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  8. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  9. I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into Xbox or any games with my Xbox account because of Windows Hello: Everytime I try to sync my Asphalt 9 game with my xbox account it prompts to the xbox sign in screen, where it shows my non-gaming account, so I click my second account which is my gaming account,...
  10. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...