I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!

Discus and support I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kikoghp, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/kikoghp
    /u/kikoghp Guest

So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log back in it told me ["_____@gmail.com](mailto:"_____@gmail.com) is here already, Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here" I've been on the official Microsoft Xbox support site and followed the necessary steps just to get the exact same message. Someone please help ASAP.

submitted by /u/kikoghp
    [link] [comments]

/u/kikoghp, Sep 16, 2020
  2. RyanArndt Win User

Cant log into xbox account

Plz help cant log into my account on my Xbox it says we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes, or check or account by signing into account.live.com. sign in: 0x800488FC
  3. XSophiaProwettx Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

I cant sign into my minecraft with my account i have watched all of the videos and I have tried signing in through xbox and microsoft I have tried EVERYTHING and none of it will work please help me.
  4. ArcticJaguar5 Win User

xbox live help

hi can any body help me plz i tryed to sign to xbl it said cant connect but my bro can sign in then i download my account it says error cant download it then my accounts gone off the xbox ive tested my xbl connection everythings fine the i sign in on my
    pc on xbox.com it lets me do it but i go to account it says it appears that u have found a glitch in the system ive tryed eveerything help me plz
  5. X3Degree Win User

i cant sign into my xbox

Yes, During the beta for the new dashboard you will not be able to sign into xbox live services until the beta is over.

It is the beta because my friend has it and he cannot sign into xbox live services.

Thanks,

Brandon
  6. Nightblade2134 C Win User

I cant sign in to my xbox

Please respond, I still can't even use my password to log into my account on my xbox.
Thema:

1. I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!! - Similar Threads - CANT SIGN HELP

2. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  3. I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in to my minecraft windows it has been a few days pls help: I Cant Sign-In Into my minecraft and i have tryed for a few times and tryed for a few days but it still didnt work and i dont really know what happenned my error code was "cauldron" and i did what...
  4. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  5. I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Halo MC edition! Please help: I'm trying to play Halo on PC and because microsoft sucks they make you sign into their crappy platform instead of just letting you play through steam. Anyway i sign in with my email then they ask...
  6. I cant sign in to XBOX I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to XBOX I need help: I cant sign in to XBOX I need help to resolve this. 0506d1db-f490-4950-88b4-652fcc06ca38
  7. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.: It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I...
  8. someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator

in XBoX on Windows
    someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com 1c529fdc-1838-4016-883b-a5a98eaf04f1
  9. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  10. Cant sign in help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in help: Hello for some reason Xbox one signs me out of my Profile Immediately after I turn on my Xbox . I Turned on my Xbox one (Normally it signs my account in) It Displays I signed in but immediately It...