I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

Discus and support I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mikke-1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Mikke-1
    Mikke-1 Guest

Hey there,

I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox support page it prompts me to sign in and either just refreshes the page when clicking sign in, or goes to a username log in page, followed by a password page, and then back to the username page infinitely. I can't contact support because they keep asking me to log in! I just want to cancel my subscription but I can't because I need to be logged in to do so. Please help haha. It's the same way on my phone too, completely unable to login (correct username and password of course)

i have tried to clear cache and cookies... and used 3 different broswer, it is this account i can use my email and this site but as soon i try to go setting or my microsoft account it asks me to log in.. and when i login it just refresses and asks again and im on pc

:)

Mikke-1, Sep 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: