I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE

Discus and support I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought the ONE thinking it was going to be the one and all im running into is issues. I've had the one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BladedXGamer, Apr 9, 2015.

1. BladedXGamer
    BladedXGamer Guest

I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought the ONE thinking it was going to be the one and all im running into is issues. I've had the one since the end of January now and I dont know what to do. All day today I just would not let me sign in. Or it would like half way sign in like the green
    tabs would go red but it would still tell me to sign into xbox live and im like I JUST SIGNED IN and I go to the network section to try to work it out but it just says "we cant sign you in try again later" time after time. I dont know what to do. can some
    one please help me. I've tried hard reseting it, power cycling it EVERYTHING. NOTHING WORKS . ive unplugged the cables everything. it just wont sign me in I just paid for more live so I know it's not my subscription. SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I MEAN WAS THIS REALLY WORTH THE 500 I SPENT ON THIS CONSOLE?????????

:)

BladedXGamer, Apr 9, 2015
  2. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    JhonSnow777, Apr 9, 2015
  3. Will someone PLEASE help me, I am going INSANE.

So I recently got back into using my xbox 360 and I have a Microsoft account from a million years ago, and I would like to keep it.... HOWEVER, I do not want the game profile accosiated with it. I have deleted it from my system and all the achievements and
    games associated with it, and made a new profile. Now, I can't use my new profile with my Microsoft email address. it will not let me delete my old profile ... I've looked everywhere for answers and I can't find a thing. It may be off my xbox, but it's still
    there. I need to know how to delete that gamer profile completely so that I can link my new one up with my email address. Does anyone know what the hell I should do? I am so confused.

GamerXXXGirl420, Apr 9, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey mate,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing those problems, I know that it can be frustrating. Hopefully i can help...

Firstly, just to make sure you've done the power cycle correctly, did you (with the xbox on) hold the power button down for 10seconds until it turned off, then unplugged the power supply from both the wall and the console for 30second, and then plug it all
    back in and turn it on? Just need to make sure you've followed those instructions before moving on to my next suggestion I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE :)

Which is a factory reset. Firstly, a warning:

Restoring your console to the factory default settings erases all accounts, apps, games, saved games and settings. Anything not synchronised with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it is connected with the service.

If you are cool with that, then follow these instructions:
    support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

That may or may not work, but it is worth a try as I've heard it works for others with similar troubles. The error code you've posted seems to be reasonably rare, so solutions are hard to find I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE :( If you're not keen to do a factory reset (which is understandable)
    then I'm not sure what else to suggest, and hopefully a member of the support team will be able to take this further for you I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Apr 9, 2015
  5. KPeezy316
    KPeezy316 Guest
    I've been having this same issue since early or mid November so I cannot play any games online, I cannot sign in to my xbox live profile half the time, the console refuses to update because it says that I am not connected to Xbox Live even though my profile
    may be signed in at the time, when the console feels like it wants to allow my profile to sign in I can get lucky enough to play my games sometimes offline, but that defeats the purpose of this console. Why is xbox not following the forums, it seems everyday
    there is a new post about this exact problem and I have noticed this since November but there is still no recognition from xbox about this situation that admittedly may only be affecting a small population of the users, but it seems frequent enough and it
    has certainly been around long enough to warrant an investigation into a true solution to the problem.

KPeezy316, Jan 21, 2016
  6. @KPeezy316 , the problems you are describing are almost always connection issues on your end , not xbox lives end , router settings or even your isp might be the problem ....list the following info if you want to go further with it ....

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  7. KPeezy316 Win User

I've been having this same issue since early or mid November so I cannot play any games online, I cannot sign in to my xbox live profile half the time, the console refuses to update because it says that I am not connected to Xbox Live even though my profile
    may be signed in at the time, when the console feels like it wants to allow my profile to sign in I can get lucky enough to play my games sometimes offline, but that defeats the purpose of this console. Why is xbox not following the forums, it seems everyday
    there is a new post about this exact problem and I have noticed this since November but there is still no recognition from xbox about this situation that admittedly may only be affecting a small population of the users, but it seems frequent enough and it
    has certainly been around long enough to warrant an investigation into a true solution to the problem.
  8. RobertBuckalew Win User

@KPeezy316 , the problems you are describing are almost always connection issues on your end , not xbox lives end , router settings or even your isp might be the problem ....list the following info if you want to go further with it ....

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):
  9. DENAz666 Win User

Hey mate,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing those problems, I know that it can be frustrating. Hopefully i can help...

Firstly, just to make sure you've done the power cycle correctly, did you (with the xbox on) hold the power button down for 10seconds until it turned off, then unplugged the power supply from both the wall and the console for 30second, and then plug it all
    back in and turn it on? Just need to make sure you've followed those instructions before moving on to my next suggestion :)

Which is a factory reset. Firstly, a warning:

Restoring your console to the factory default settings erases all accounts, apps, games, saved games and settings. Anything not synchronised with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it is connected with the service.

If you are cool with that, then follow these instructions:
    support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

That may or may not work, but it is worth a try as I've heard it works for others with similar troubles. The error code you've posted seems to be reasonably rare, so solutions are hard to find :( If you're not keen to do a factory reset (which is understandable)
    then I'm not sure what else to suggest, and hopefully a member of the support team will be able to take this further for you :)

Cheers

Denaz
  10. JhonSnow777 Win User

I WAS TRYING TO FACTORY RESET MY XBOX ONE S BUT GOT THIS ERRO

11. MathewHenderson1 Win User

Viva piñata no active account?

It keeps giving me the cant cant signing in error when i go to download profile please help.
Thema:

1. I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE - Similar Threads - CANT SIGN SOMEONE

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  8. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  9. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  10. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...