I can't sign in or play games.

Discus and support I can't sign in or play games. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to sign in and keep getting error message 0x87DD0033 It also says another error message (0x803f9006) the person who bought this needs to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh Yeung, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Josh Yeung
    Josh Yeung Guest

I am trying to sign in and keep getting error message 0x87DD0033

It also says another error message (0x803f9006) the person who bought this needs to sign in. I am the person who bought this and I am trying to sign in using my console that I use on a daily basis

I have tried changing my Microsoft password but still cannot access games or even settings ?

:)

Josh Yeung, Oct 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Josh. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It appears that some other players are also experiencing the 0x87DD0033 error code at the moment.

Try power cycling your Xbox console:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.

If this doesn't work, try rebooting your router/modem, and report a service outage from the Xbox Status page if the error persists: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

On the Status page, select Report > Account & profile. Provide the error code in the additional feedback section.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. IRB Win User

Can't sign in to play games.

1170000 - Xbox Live couldn't sign you in. Usually this means that there's a current Xbox Live outage, or a Windows Update that didn't install. First check the following website to see if there's a known Xbox Live outage:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If there's no known outage, try the following:

1. Check to make sure you're connected to the internet.
    2. Check to see if Xbox Live services are down. This handy website shows the status:
      http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    3. If they are all up, go to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and sign in with the same account you sign in to on your computer/tablet.
    4. If everything is okay there, try restarting your computer/tablet with the "restart" option on the power/shutdown menu. Just clicking the off button or turning off your computer/tablet won't work. It needs to be restarted.
    5. If you still can't connect, try running the Windows Update Troubleshooter. We have detailed instructions here if you scroll down, but you can get it here:
      http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    6. Check For Updates & install any mandatory, recommended, or optional updates you might have missed. We have detailed instructions further down this note.
    7. Restart your computer - all those updates need to finish & you need to restart to make sure they all went through.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Can't sign in to play

Hey there antmanbadalamenti,

As Smwutches has mentioned, this is currently a known issue and it has already been addressed on the

Xbox Live Status
    page. Go ahead and go over to the page and sign up to get notified when the services are back up and running.

I hope this helps.
  5. ViniReis Win User

Can't sign in to play

The primary xbox live services is having some problems, they will fix it soon i Hope
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't sign in to play

Thema:

1. I can't sign in or play games. - Similar Threads - can't sign play

2. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  6. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  7. Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...: Hi recently i cannot sign into to my xbox one account when I'm trying to play world at war with the disk I have installed ' before everything was ok could play all games on it I know it is...
  8. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  9. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation: I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the...
  10. I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft: Whenever I try to log into my minecraft account, I get an error in the Xbox live tab, that says I don't have an internet connection, I'm completely sure I do and I already tried to disable the...