I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one

Discus and support I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone have issues signing in on their old xbox360 after using the xboxone? 1aa680e4-4b03-49c9-98eb-16171c75e3eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rosie7380, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Rosie7380
    Rosie7380 Guest

Anyone have issues signing in on their old xbox360 after using the xboxone?

:)

Rosie7380, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Too Much Osh Win User

What an unfortunate issue. Although I do not know the solution first hand, I suggest contacting support via this link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us They
    should have the answer you're looking for!
  3. DAVIIKUS Win User

Hello, if you have the game console shared with a friend and your friend is the one with the Gold subscription, you will not be able to connect to Xbox 360 unless you have a Gold subscription, regards.
  4. Nicolas Godin Win User

Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

I already tried but I'm not able to sign in on the website. I see the "Sign in" thing but I can't click on it. And yeah, I already got Xbox 360 games in the past on my Xbox One.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Question about signing into Xbox One & 360 at same time w/same gamer tag

You will be able to sign into xbox 1 and 360 using the same profile at the same time.

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.

www.ign.com/.../ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

I've been told that I can be signed into my Xbox 360 with my profile at the same time as on my Xbox One.

You can.

From IGN:

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?
    WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.

Link
Thema:

1. I can't sign in onto my xbox 360 but I'm able to sign in on the xbox one - Similar Threads - can't sign onto

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  9. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  10. I can't sign onto my account it has a white spinning circle then after 'we could not sign you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign onto my account it has a white spinning circle then after 'we could not sign you ...: I can't sign into my account please help I have hard reset ,took the plug out but I go to sign in and doesn't work f65549a6-0055-4850-bdc8-eb8f8790b63b